Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about getting some Amnesia drinks packages for Cocoon closing and wondered if wine came under the beer price or the mixed drinks or neither? Anyone know? Apologies if this has been asked before.

Ta
I’m pretty sure it doesn’t, it would be by the glsss and I’ve never seen anyone drinking from a wine glass in there

Looking at the drinks tokens for amnesia for cocoon.
The reduced beer price is 9 euro reduced from 13euro.

Are beers 13euro in amnesia this year??

One thing about Pikes is that they don't take the p*ss on drinks, 7.50 for beers, 15 for (very decent and strong) cocktails. It still ends up being an expensive night/day when you pay your bill at the end, but cheaper than the clubs at least!

Bizarely, a beer was 12€ in Pacha in 2010. I distictly remember from getting a €72 round in and holding onto my beer for dear life.
Weirdly I don't think drinks prices have gone up that much since mid 90's (relatively). I'm sure I paid about 10 euros in '99, had friends who went in 97 moaning about paying 8 or 9 for a bottle San Miguel. It's when you start having shorts and mixers it gets out of control...but even that is all pretty stable over the years..

Weirdly I don't think drinks prices have gone up that much since mid 90's (relatively). I'm sure I paid about 10 euros in '99, had friends who went in 97 moaning about paying 8 or 9 for a bottle San Miguel. It's when you start having shorts and mixers it gets out of control...but even that is all pretty stable over the years..
To be fair, I also remember some places to have a very long pour in a spirit, so one drink was probably a quadruple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back