Drink Prices 2019-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not certain, but there was a guy complaining on the worker's group about the exact same transaction. He was in VIP, which would account for the higher (than normal) price.
Could be a coincidence.

The VIP bar charges more for the same drink?

What would this cost at the regular bar?

yes, this is no news. the drinks have always been more expensive in the vip areas compared to the dancefloor. I had drink tickets last night so can't say how much the drinks were, but soon we'll be putting the prices in here when we've been to all the clubs.

Thats x2 bottles of JD and 4litres of coke down Tescos ?

yes, this is no news. the drinks have always been more expensive in the vip areas compared to the dancefloor. I had drink tickets last night so can't say how much the drinks were, but soon we'll be putting the prices in here when we've been to all the clubs.
Wow good to know. I was considering the VIP amnesia ticket for one night but will be sure not to buy drinks in there.

I thought Miami was bad with the VIP stuff but here we don't have VIP areas only if you're already overpaying for a bottle

Wow good to know. I was considering the VIP amnesia ticket for one night but will be sure not to buy drinks in there.

I thought Miami was bad with the VIP stuff but here we don't have VIP areas only if you're already overpaying for a bottle

you can always go down and get your drink and then go back up to the balcony!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back