Dress Code

madetofit

Im sure this has been asked hundreds of times but can anyone advise me on dress codes for the clubs and bars of ibiza, now its my first time there and dont want to wear something that will stop me getting in one of the clubs.

Here is a plan of where im going - 25th june - 2nd july 08

Weds - Amnesia - Espuma
Thurs - Cream @ Amnesia
Fri - Unknown
Sat - Es Paradise - Fiesta del Aqua
Sun - Judgement Sundays@Eden
Mon - Priveledge
Tues - Gatecrasher@Eden or Armada@Amesia

I will be going to the usual bars etc like cafe del mar, mambo, bora bora etc

Please Please help me out so i dont get turned away....

much love x

Wear clothes and footwear that you don't mind getting trashed at Espuma and Fiesta del Agua, otherwise jeans, t shirt and trainers will be fine at the other nights you're going to. Bear in mind that you might have problems getting a taxi after Espuma if you're dripping wet!

If you have never been to Ibiza before you should really try to include Space on Sunday and DC10 on the Monday to get the true idea of the place.
Much better than the Eden's and Es Paradis's etc.
Wear what you like within reason. But Pacha tends to be more dressed than the others.

There is no dress code.

All we wore both times we went was casual/nice vest tops of some sort with either shorts or skirts. And flip flops! When your out all night you can do without the heels.

We had planned to go to Es Paradis for the water party just to see what it was like and we had never been there (we never made it due to various reasons) but for that my friend wore a bikini under her clothes and I wore shorts over a swimsuit.

Like someone previously said Pacha was dressed up but in a classy way.

Just dress for yourself - but make sure your comfortable - it gets hot and sweaty in the clubs in late July and Aug because they are rammed so you really dont want to be head to toe in lycra :lol::lol: (unless of course you are the legendary Spiderman - he gets away with it..8))

Pacha - is smarter than the average club IMO, but generally, in Ibiza people tend to dress in what they want...

Avoid football tops and tracksuit bottoms :lol::lol::lol::lol:

cheers for the info guys, looking at some of the other thread previous, i got a bit confused as to what was allowed and what wasnt allowed.....i deffo wouldnt av worn tracky bottoms etc, but its all good now, im sorted, i think!! lol

Anyways its getting closer and i soooooooooooo cant wait, esp since i read on ere that armin is playing ASOT live when im there!!! yeehaa!!!:p

If you have never been to Ibiza before you should really try to include Space on Sunday and DC10 on the Monday to get the true idea of the place.
Much better than the Eden's and Es Paradis's etc.
Wear what you like within reason. But Pacha tends to be more dressed than the others.

What kinda tunes do they play in these clubs? im into trance mainly, some tech sorta stuff as well, not so much house!!

Back