Don't you just hate it when people pull out!!

jessyg123

Hey guys and girls!!

Its been a long time since i've been on here!!

Flying out to the White Isle on Sat and two people have just pulled out! Which means I have to cancel the hotel with the rooftop pool and stay in some crummy place!! Not very happy!! Plus i'll be on my own for three days!! :twisted:

Anyway rant over!!!!

Inconsiderate funckers. Their loss mind as you'll still have a wicked time. If your not too happy bout being sola see who's going from here, and meet up for a night out or two !!!

Look at it as a bonus! being on your own in Ibiza is better than people who will drop out anyway! ;) I'm sure you'll have a better time wihtout them! 8)

Hey guys and girls!!

Flying out to the White Isle on Sat and two people have just pulled out! Which means I have to cancel the hotel with the rooftop pool and stay in some crummy place!! Not very happy!! Plus i'll be on my own for three days!! :twisted:

Anyway rant over!!!!

Thats why I always - when I plan trips for mates + me - collect the money from all "members" of the trip. I hate these things. After being back from the white isle most peeps have a big mouth "of course, we´ll do it again next year" and stuff like that :!: If everything is paid, most people think twice if they cancel it or not. And if they cancel, okay, I have the money and they have the problems ;)

Be sure, you´ll def have fun while the others think about "Did I make it right or not"....

Id love to come Jess!!!!
If only I had the dosh and the time off.

Like someone else said, just enjoy it anyway, dont let them ruin it, ok you have 3 days to yourself but at least you can do what you want and you never know you might meet people who will take you under their wing - so to speak!

Where are you staying now?
Still San An?

Where on earth was the hotel with the rooftop pool :eek::lol:

Hey guys and girls!!

Anyway rant over!!!!

hello!!!! dont worry!!! there are a mixed group of 10 of us arriving thursday you are very welcome to meet up with us

we will be staying at es vive / pdb

pm me for contact dets :eek:

may also be meeting a few other spotlighters for the first time, so the more the merrier!

There's a really good beach party on Wednesday 6th.
One of the best party locations on the Island.

Let me know if you want details.

Back