Don't take your Ibiza holiday for granted!!

jerseyboy78

Last year this time my boys and I were in Ibiza...like always...living life to the fullest...this year...I moved from NYC to Tampa, FL...my one friend is in a relationship....and his brother didn't have the money...

We are all crazy depressed this year on the anniversary of our usual trip...love being there during the Independence Day holiday....

As I'm about to turn 30...you realize what things in life really make you happy...it's not cars, or money, or even banging a new chick every weekend...

...it's spending a week with your best friends in the best place in the world...IBIZA!!

I hope all you first timers and younger cats realize how special this place is....and don't take your youth or time in Ibiza for granted...because it might be your last time there..

-Wes in Tampa, FL

nah I think he's saying that as you get older things change so make the most of every trip incase it's your last!! Although there's no point writing future trips off yet?

Be kind to him, people. He's just moved to possibly the most boring city on earth. I completely understand where he's coming from!

i don't think i'm cut out for this ibiza lark. i'd take the cars, money and chicks option anyday at the expense of a week here with my mates.

Yep, from New York to Tampa apparently....:p
Exactly... Tampa has about 3 square blocks of nightlife. It's a city of urban sprawl at its worst. It's only saving grace is that the beaches of St Petersburg and Clearwater are not far away. Oh, and they have really pretty birds down there. Otherwise, basically suburban wasteland!

being over 30 in ibiza is no big deal. around 65% of the island's visitors are over 30.

I have just booked a week for next year in Ibiza and i'm 35 in next week!

Mind you they say you are only as old as the woman you feel and she is 24!! ;):D

Can you feel the love?

I'm 24 and heading out this year again for the 4th time... I've signed a verbal contract with myself to head out every year until I'm 30. After then, i'll probably just sign a new one.

And hey, Tampa's not that bad, well...actually... it is.

J

You're just a baby! :lol: ;)

Damn... she's 24, eh? Well done!

Ah shucks!! :oops: Mind you tell that to the knees they are like my nans and she has been dead 15 years!

Don't be fooled by the ages Morbs, she is very wise and mature for her age and I am totally unwise and immature!!!! Who wants to be grown up and mature anyhow????

Can you feel the love?

I'm 24 and heading out this year again for the 4th time... I've signed a verbal contract with myself to head out every year until I'm 30. After then, i'll probably just sign a new one.

And hey, Tampa's not that bad, well...actually... it is.

J

hahaha yeah I mean there are definitely things to do...pretty decent restaurants...clubs not so much...nice beaches...and great looking girls..

but it is definitely not NYC! I just wanted to get away for a bit....I'll probably be back in a year..

And I'll definitely be back to Ibiza..come hell or high water!!

Back