Don tell the bride - Ibiza

Dirk

Read it in the paper today, guy chooses to get married in Ibiza.

His Mrs isnt happy and he has some kind or breakdown. Starts at 9.00

I thought there was something going on between the groom and best man, a bit too touchy-feely with each other.

Yes I thought so too, I think particularly the best man would have liked to have been the bride.

I thought the girl was good considering she really didn't want a registry office and she didn't have a bouquet. The ceremony in Ibiza made up for it though, almost makes me want to get married!

That guy was defo on a bad comedown from some dodgy sweeties when he broke down haha!

They stayed at the hotel we did this year, Hostal Norte. Cant speak highly enough of this place for the price we paid, the english guy that runs it is brilliant.

I rang them a week before we were due to check in to add another friend to one of our rooms and he sorted us out with a 4 bedroom villa next to the hotel and didnt even charge us a penny extra!

I thought it was a bit of a shambles....he sort of pulled it off in the end, but he really didnt think about all the minor things and the bits in between :rolleyes: but then i think thats above and beyond any males brain :lol:

I thought it was a bit of a shambles....he sort of pulled it off in the end, but he really didnt think about all the minor things and the bits in between :rolleyes: but then i think thats above and beyond any males brain :lol:

There are minor things and bits? I thought it was turn up, get married, go eat, get drunk... go on honeymoon. :lol:

There are minor things and bits? I thought it was turn up, get married, go eat, get drunk... go on honeymoon. :lol:

Did you watch the show Ben ?!

He wed her in the registry office then got dragged out by his best man to go grab a flight to Ibiza while everyone was left hanging :confused:

He, imo, should of made the bridesmaids take her to a spa for the rest of the evening or even a bar for that fact to drown her sorrows for her husband having f**ked off on their wedding night :lol:

Back