Doing the Season

Hardcore_24/7

Hey everyone, I've read all the spotlight info on working in Ibiza, but I need some help with specifics.

Planning on flying over shortly after I get my student loan april 18th. I been before and stayed in the westend for 2 weeks but I thought it was a bit of a dump so have decided that I would like to stay in Playa d'en Bossa near Bora Bora. It looks alot more friendly and a much better environment.

I'm bringing £800 (dont know how much euro) with me so the 1st thing is some v.cheap accommodation to start out with. Does anyone have any recommendations on somewhere I can stay for a week or so until I find a decent job? (Not fussy)

Which leads me to the next question of finding a job in Playa d'en Bossa. I'd like to do Bar work/waiting. Is it likely that I'll find this kind of work in the 1st week or so? Does anyone have any recommendations on where to ask?

Also, once I have a steady job I'd like to share the cost of an apartment with some room mates. Its this a good idea? How would I go about finding room mates?

Any information regarding the above will be greatly appreciated. Its my 1st time actually working in Ibiza so I'm a lil bit nervous and worried that I'll turn up in Playa en Bossa at the wrong time of year, wont be able to find cheap accommodation or a job and end up having to fly back early with my tail between my legs.

Thanks guys

Karl

Back