Doing the Season! Care to join me?

Hardcore_24/7

Hey everyone, I've read all the spotlight info on working in Ibiza and read through posts but I need some help with specifics.

Planning on flying over shortly after I get my student loan april 18th. I been before and stayed in the westend for 2 weeks, whats Playa d'en Bossa near Bora Bora like? It looks like a much better environment.

I'm bringing £800 (about 1150 euro i think) so the 1st thing is some v.cheap accommodation to start out with. Does anyone have any recommendations on somewhere to stay for a week or so until I find a decent job? (Not fussy)

Which leads me to the next question of finding a job in Playa d'en Bossa. I'd like to do Bar work/waiting. Is it likely that I'll find this kind of work in the 1st week or so? Does anyone have any recommendations on where to ask?

Also, once I have a steady job I'd like to share the cost of an apartment with some room mates. How would I go about finding room mates? If anyones interested in sharing/meeting up add me to your msn and we can have a chat karl_a_a_johnson@hotmail.com

I'm 22 and always, always up for clubbing day/night. I'll probabaly be on your case to get ur ass out of bed for the am space terrace parties......lol. Dont worry though I dont mind chillin either. Quite happy to go with the flow, just wanna get out there, make some great friends and have a good time.

Any information regarding the above will be greatly appreciated. Its my 1st time working in Ibiza so I'm a lil bit nervous and worried that I'll turn up in Playa en Bossa at the wrong time of year, wont be able to find cheap accommodation or a job and end up having to fly back early with my tail between my legs.

Thanks guys ;)

Karl

Hey Karl

as far as I know Space is the first club to open on June 5th - I wouldn't have thought there would be much happening on the island before that but experienced workers may have better advice??

ciao

Pacha will be open! :D im heading out this year to work myself.....im going to san antonio though...there is alot more jobs there

Back