Does anyone have any work or accomo?pretty lovely girls are looking :-)

kazaroona

Hey

We're 2 girls who are both pretty, bubbly and very friendly and have decided, altho I know it's late, to go out and work abroad. We're very hard working, and have been working in bars, and clubs and worked as promo staff for the last 4 years, and I also have some restaurant and retail experience. If any one has an opportunity working or living ANYWHERE, we just want to work somewhere hot, where we can work hard and have a good time, I know that you can network whilst you're there we just need a helping hand! We're lovely!! x x

ibiza

hey there. me and my mate are in ibiza and were looking to move out of our current apartment and find another one, so we could sort something out. there are loads of pr jobs going on the island, but u just have to get here and go find them!!!

get ure flight out here and a weeks accom to sort yaselfs out.

latrz

Chris!
How u doin???
Are you living with Sarah and Danny in San An? You all seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet!! LOL
Im in Bossa.. just sorted a new flat and have a wicked job here starting 2morrow. And My sister just flew home 2 days ago!!

Back