Do you have any wind damage?

WeLuvIbiza

Several panels of our fence were flattened this am. Funny thing was, the wife looked out and and said "Oh dear, Karl & Kates fence has blown down":spank:

Everytime we get strong winds I pray to the weather gods that they leave my chimneys alone - they're old and in desperate need of repointing but I keep spending our cash on holidays to New York instead of getting them fixed :lol:

But no - no noticeable damage as yet. Just a cold house as the wind whistles through the sash windows.

a giant yucca (it doesn't have a name) i have in a giant pot on the roof had blown over when i went up yesterday.

sun lounger. we're on the 2nd floor, lifted clear of the balcony and blown 50 metres to the bottom of the garden.

the poddington peas weren't impressed.

a giant yucca (it doesn't have a name) i have in a giant pot on the roof had blown over when i went up yesterday.

sun lounger. we're on the 2nd floor, lifted clear of the balcony and blown 50 metres to the bottom of the garden.

the poddington peas weren't impressed.

Guys, theyre talking about the high winds in the UK, I dont think they reached the Balearics ;) No wind here on the CB, just 24 degrees sunshine 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the gardens of Jam Towers at 1am hammering nails into 3 fence panels that had started flapping.

Saved 2 of them but the other one will be firewood.

Off to Wickes on Sunday for a replacement :rolleyes:

Porr Miguel has had some wind damage...

funny-pictures-fat-cat-holds-farts.jpg

I see. Hackney Hipster?

:lol::lol:

not quite, although I do know people who know people who know people who are a bit that way inclined

round my area (stamford hill), it's all Hassidic Jews or heading up to seven sisters, more turkish

Back