Do the drink prices change for opening parties?

supermfc

Hi All

Do the prices for drinks in the clubs go up for opening parties?

Would should i expect to pay?

Cheers!

i can't remember having paid more for a drink at the openings or closings than during the season. so no, they're the same.

Ok cheers for that.

Just thought I had read something a while back where someone said they where paying a lot more than usual at the openings.

Cheers once again!

I don't have a car, I can't belive how much they cost to run, I'd rather have more money for doing fun stuff like 2 Ibiza holidays this year and another thrown in the middle of the 2 hehe :lol:

I don't have a car, I can't belive how much they cost to run, I'd rather have more money for doing fun stuff like 2 Ibiza holidays this year and another thrown in the middle of the 2 hehe :lol:

Definately liking your thinking 8) I go without food so i can buy my holiday clothes :lol:

hahaha yeah I must say I don't spend much on food either, I will quite happily spend 18 euros on a drink in space but begrudge spending more than a tenner on a weeks worth of food hahahahah :lol:

hahaha yeah I must say I don't spend much on food either, I will quite happily spend 18 euros on a drink in space but begrudge spending more than a tenner on a weeks worth of food hahahahah :lol:

Soooooooooooooo talking in my kinda language :lol: I think we do have our priorities slightly wrong tho....but i like it this way 8)

Philistines! ;) Certain activites don't exactly encourage the appetite, but part of being away is getting some local food down yer gullet. Never found much amazing in San An, but had some great tapas in Ibiza Town.

Oh Im happy to get fully involved in food on holiday, Its just at home while saving so i can eat out at nice places when i'm on holiday :)

I do without here for a bit...yes this does including starving ones self for a little bit :lol: so i have more money to take with me to Ibiza - thats dedication right there ;)

Cheers Guys,

Prices seem the same as when i normally go in August.

Always find it amusing when you think your getting cheap booze in Ibiza when you go to a club/bar and its only 7e for a bottle of beer!

Last night of my hols last year I had 30 euros left in my purse and managed to go to Cream, get in VIP with all free drinks and get smashed and had change left over haha, Ibiza on the cheap IS possible but very rare :)

I have not found the prices to have risen for about 4 years, perhaps an increase is inevitable soon?

On the other hand, the price of booze has increased massively in the UK. I paid nearly 5 quid for a 330ml bottle of Heineken in Manchester on Saturday.

I remember spending 18 euro in Amnesia on vodka red bull, the bar keep was looking at me like I should leave the 2 euro. I think not, cheap skate or not?

Back