Do I Need to Buy Tickets?

k1ko

Hello,

My name is Richard and will be traveling to Ibiza from the states for the first time. I will be arriving at the end of July and staying till August 12. I'm going to be doing the touristy thing and want to basically hit up all the biggest clubs. My question is, are there any club / event tickets I need to buy beforehand for fear of it being sold out?

Thanks and look forward to partying Ibiza style! It will be my first time in Europe and I have Tomorrowland right before Ibiza! Cant wait...

the one ticket you should definitely buy beforehand is the cream BBC Radio1 party at Privilege on 3rd August. This one will definitely sell out. generally speaking, buying the tickets beforehand will save you time on the island and you won't need to bring as much cash neither as you've paid them already before you arrive.

the one ticket you should definitely buy beforehand is the cream BBC Radio1 party at Privilege on 3rd August. This one will definitely sell out. generally speaking, buying the tickets beforehand will save you time on the island and you won't need to bring as much cash neither as you've paid them already before you arrive.

Thanks very much for your help! Will definitely get that ticket then. I noticed the david guetta party at pacha was already sold out too :(

Thanks very much for your help! Will definitely get that ticket then. I noticed the david guetta party at pacha was already sold out too :(

yeah although we might get some tickets for that again. keep on checking our calendar. and if not, you can always buy those tickets at the door - just make sure you go really early (like 11pm on the dot).

yeah although we might get some tickets for that again. keep on checking our calendar. and if not, you can always buy those tickets at the door - just make sure you go really early (like 11pm on the dot).

thanks for the info will be checking in for that!

Back