Do I get a passout for the Space Opening Party?

J.Doe

OK let me just clear that up. If I buy Space Opening Tickets for June 4th, I can only leave and re-enter Space once?! Is that right?

Greetings

J.Doe

that's correct J.Doe -

if you arrive before 6 pm, you get a wrist band which allows you to leave and come back once - this is the same as if you buy a ticket on the island.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify something for people on the pass out thing.... some posts say enter before 4pm and this one says 6pm...

Is there a definitive cut off deadline to get the pass out band?

Ta

hi amigo,

normally it is 4 pm, but JUST for the opening party it is 6 pm

Sorry but that is just bull****.

I strondly urge everyone not to come during day, leave and re-enter at night.

Although the Space Opening was amazing the greed shown and the lack of respect for the clubbers was huge.

Friends of mine entered in the morning and was refused wristbands meaning they had to pay 50-60 euro to enter again later on. A female friend of mine got a wristband but got stuck in the wristband cue for up to 60-90 minutes bc the bouncers only let in paying customers which does not really make any sense since we bought our tickets as soon as you could.

Makes me wonder really if Pepe and the owners give a **** about the scene or if they're just too high on coke and laughing all the way to the bank or both.

Over and out.

thegoldenboy said:
Friends of mine entered in the morning and was refused wristbands meaning they had to pay 50-60 euro to enter again later on. A female friend of mine got a wristband but got stuck in the wristband cue for up to 60-90 minutes bc the bouncers only let in paying customers which does not really make any sense since we bought our tickets as soon as you could.

The same happened for me :spank::spank::(

All these bad reports about people on pass outs and not getting back in,etc at Space is actually putting me off going(never been) if this is the sort of **** they treat you like,can someone clarify,im planning on going to Manumission on the Monday,if i buy a ticket for Carl Cox/Laurent Garnier @ Space 23rd July (at nite) can i also use that ticket that particular morning or is it a case whereas the punter has to pay twice cos no way am i paying twice,cheers.

Jonny68 said:
All these bad reports about people on pass outs and not getting back in,etc at Space is actually putting me off going(never been) if this is the sort of **** they treat you like,can someone clarify,im planning on going to Manumission on the Monday,if i buy a ticket for Carl Cox/Laurent Garnier @ Space 23rd July (at nite) can i also use that ticket that particular morning or is it a case whereas the punter has to pay twice cos no way am i paying twice,cheers.
we got there just before 3 on Sunday. All of us had Spotlight online tickets and it took v.little time to get in.

Got the passout band at the entrance and we left just before 4 with no hassle.

Back in about 10/11pm, again with no hassle whatsoever.

Back