DJ Mauro Picotto

C

Christian2002

What does everyone think of DJ Mauro Picotto? he is spinning at
ARC(Vinyl) in NYC satuday (10/05/2002) but I have never listened to him before....

Isn't he big in Europe???

;) Thanks...

I've never seen him live but I have a CD of his, can't remember which one. He gets great reviews, but I think he's more trance than house.

Sorry I'm not much help...

mauro piccotto is very big in the european trance scene. the kids love him, particularly the cyber ones.he is a big pull at gods kitchen etc.

Ive only seen him once meself and didnt rate him that much. his mixing is a bit choppy for my liking, and he can vere into the boring if left unleashed.

it is entirely possible though that i just caught him on a bad night

mauro piccotto is very big in the european trance scene. the kids love him, particularly the cyber ones.he is a big pull at gods kitchen etc.

Ive only seen him once meself and didnt rate him that much. his mixing is a bit choppy for my liking, and he can vere into the boring if left unleashed.

it is entirely possible though that i just caught him on a bad night

I've heard him 3 times and every one was 'an off night'.

Don't rate him at all, or understand the hype.

I always found his music to have too many breaks and not enough pace.

No doubt there'll be disagreements though!

Hi,

i saw him in the summer 2001 at amnesia and he was really good almost fantastic, so i was really looking forward to seeing him again this year! but he played at eden and he was really bad, his mixing was good but the music was to hard really ear bleeding stuff!!! and i was really dissapointed it all sounded just like noise, no melody, come to think of it no nothing!!!!

Rob

C'mon! Someone must have something good to say about him!

Otherwise, why the hell is he getting paid all this money and attention?

Is he such a big attraction? maybe up north but not in London when he was playing Gatecrasher @ Heaven. The place was so dead they closed off upstairs to make it look busy in the rest of the club.

Picotto played souless hard techno all night - rubbish!

Hi,

he emptied the dance floor at gods at eden wen he played, then when john kelly came on it was packed again.

Back