dj mag top 100 djs party

NITEFLY

DJ MAGAZINE’S TOP 100 DJs 2005
LAUNCH PARTY AT AKA, LONDON, West Central Street, WC2
www.djmag.com
Thursday 18th August
8pm – 3am

It’s that time of year again…
It’s time to vote in DJmag’s Top 100 DJs poll 2005. A special launch party in London - and the new issue of DJmag - signals the start of this year's voting. In 12 years, the poll has grown far beyond initial expectations. It is now the most important poll for global dance music, with almost 100,000 worldwide votes.

“Everyone who loves dance music can get involved,” said DJmag Editor Lesley Wright. “This is the public’s chance to vote for those DJs who have rocked their world over the past 12 months. The Top 100 DJs is the clubbers’ choice.”

This is the only poll that gives a true representation of the world’s biggest DJ – as voted by the public. It may have started in the UK, but this census has increased - thanks to the internet - to encompass voting from most countries in the world.

We'll be kicking off with a tasty launch party at AKA on Thursday 18th August. Get there early for the free bar. It's free entry before 10pm, and £5 after.

The line-up is as follows:
Giles Smith (secretsundaze)
Paul Woolford (Basics/Space Ibiza)
Tim Sheridan (Nastydirtysexmusic)

A great line up to kick off the 2005 poll in style.

The only way for people to ensure that their scene and favourite DJs are represented this year is to register favourites via www.djmag.com . We want as many people as possible to vote this year. It doesn't matter if you've never bought DJ magazine in your life - so long as you have an opinion about DJs and music, we want to hear from you.

BIG UP YOUR SCENE!

for more info please contact jamie & emma @ strike3 on 07866 435 876 / 07796 266 823 jamies@thesundayclub.com / emma@thesundayclub.com

I'll be there celebrating the fact I'll be boarding a plane to Ibiza the next night! 8)

See you (slumped) at the bar :D

I was hanging around in WH Smith as I was early for an opticians appointment today. DJ Mag Poll edition. *eyebrows raised*:lol:

we all know it's a joke but it's always good to have a big laugh at the beginning of the day..

rm6d78vm.gif

Back