DJ looking for the odd set in Ibiza

DJ N-Slay

Anyone know any bar owners/ promoters who need a DJ for the odd weekend over the summer?

I'm really rather good..... :p

:lol:

I doubt it mate. Don't mean to put a downer on your hopes but I don't think you're going to get queues of promoters on the lookout for DJ's to play in Ibiza on this forum.

Bubble said:
:lol:

I doubt it mate. Don't mean to put a downer on your hopes but I don't think you're going to get queues of promoters on the lookout for DJ's to play in Ibiza on this forum.

LOL!! Don't worry, I wasn't seriously expecting a response! I'm pretty busy with sets over here for the next wee while anyway... :p

Just bring over a few mix-cds/mds a few flyers with your name on it and some sort of portfolio your lastest charts and hope for the best.
Im doing the same as yourself so hopefully i can get somewhere

Cheers man

However if you come over and you get your name around, do an hour here and there for free. All the bars need DJ's to cover for there resident on his night off.

Last year the DJ I had to cover my resident ended up doing quite a bit of work including Cafe Paradis, Peppers, Kilties, Strikers and also at Cookies and Cream at Privilege. It was his first Summer in Ibiza.

You just have to get here and be in the right place at the right time.

Yeah, well I'm planning to pop over for a few weekends over the summer anyway, so I'll definitely bring some CDs with me. 8)

Back