Dj job wanted for summer 2012

A

andyallwood

Hi,

As you can probably guess by the title, I'm looking for a dj job for the summer next year.

My passion is soulful house, Louie Vega, Soulfuric type sounds.

I've been djing since 99/2000 and recently started my own dj night 'HomeSpun' with a fiend of mine in Newcastle.

I'm also very hard working, reliable and punctual, i still spin vinyl, but i will learn how to use cdjs (getting some soon).

Any advice would be great.

Cheers
Andy

Look for DJ Chewie on here, I believe he DJ's on the island he may be able to give you advice in case he doesnt see this.
I have just started to learn beat matching at college today, I will be DJ'ing at cocoon amnesia 2016 8):p:lol:

Look for DJ Chewie on here, I believe he DJ's on the island he may be able to give you advice in case he doesnt see this.
I have just started to learn beat matching at college today, I will be DJ'ing at cocoon amnesia 2016 8):p:lol:

Ok will do thanks, enjoy Amnesia :)

You need to be already proficient and out there in early May 2012. No hope whatsoever of securing anything from home. Also, everyone wants to be a DJ in Ibiza so be prepared to do PRing or whatever, while building contacts and begging to play the odd set for free.

Afraid that's how it is it mate.

You need to be already proficient and out there in early May 2012. No hope whatsoever of securing anything from home. Also, everyone wants to be a DJ in Ibiza so be prepared to do PRing or whatever, while building contacts and begging to play the odd set for free.

Afraid that's how it is it mate.

Thanks for the advice mate, i know it's really hard to secure a residency in Ibiza, i don't mind playing the odd set for free either, if i get enough money to live on for the summer, that would be great, I'm not greedy or anything :)

My birthday is in May, so i could blag it that way ha ha :D

Back