DJ Job - Style - Chillout,Finky,Tribal,Tech,Commercial House...

ZeeC-DJ

Hi to all, people from and not from Ibiza. I'm writing from Serbia, in hope that someone is actually going to read this... if so... read on.
I am interested in playing music in ibiza, probably as 1o,ooo other DJs, but I think I got some special skills, that I want to present, to people that come to Ibiza. I have my own website & DJ unity (www.partyparliament.orghttp://www.rpdj.co.sr) , You can see me there actually :lol: ... But the most important thing it's that I have my own production with huge number of Bootlegs, and white labels... I had some contacts from the people in Ibiza, but I just didn't want to call them, and sound like so freaky desppared... so I tried some other way... this way!
So I'm, 20 years old, Male, Student (studying MEDIA (TV,Radio,News...) 3 years proffesionaly in Music & Clubbing... I play: Funky, Tribal, Tech, Disco and ofcourse - commercial house... If you want to find out more about me, please DO contact me on: djzeec@yahoo.com I'll be glad to answer to anyone... :)

thanx in advance
ZeeC DJ (Alexander Zec)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back