DIXON Presents... TRANSMODERNA @ Pacha 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate its a no brainer! And both same price. Unless you really are into Luciano this is no contest!

I'm into both equally, it's just that I want to see Ryan Crossen & Shaun Reeves and Michael Mayer, DJs I haven't seen before (5 mins of Michael Mayer at Keakuma at Space does not count).

As it stands on Amnesias website the lineup is:

LUCIANO
MICHAEL MAYER
RYAN CROSSON B2B SHAUN REEVES
MANDANA
LAMACHE

With how the lineups are looking now with 3 headliners, I can't fathom them including Mandana and Lamanche and I really hope they don't. 2 hours of Mayer and Crossen and Reeves each with 3 hours Luciano is perfect. Are you reading this Amnesia??

I know Dixon and Kozes music will melt perfectly and there's a possibility of them going B2b but I've seen them before

I know Dixon and Kozes music will melt perfectly and there's a possibility of them going B2b but I've seen them before

I don't get it. You say the music will be perfect but the fact that you've seen the DJs already might keep you from going? Is it more of a bucket list kind of thing where you are crossing off all the DJs you've seen one by one? ;)

Obviously some variety is good, and being open to new things gives you more of a chance for discovery. But in this case? Would be a no-brainer for me.

Now, granted I'm biased as I've been looking forward to next weeks Âme date for weeks now... :)

Party calendar shows just Meyer and Luciano?
Have they reduced line up down and made it terrace only?

yes that‘s exactly the case. I‘ve put it in the vagabundos thread. amnesia simply haven‘t updated their own calendar just yet. it‘s terrace only now for the last few weeks

my vote would be clear, transmoderna all the way

I'm into both equally, it's just that I want to see Ryan Crossen & Shaun Reeves and Michael Mayer, DJs I haven't seen before (5 mins of Michael Mayer at Keakuma at Space does not count).

As it stands on Amnesias website the lineup is:

LUCIANO
MICHAEL MAYER
RYAN CROSSON B2B SHAUN REEVES
MANDANA
LAMACHE

With how the lineups are looking now with 3 headliners, I can't fathom them including Mandana and Lamanche and I really hope they don't. 2 hours of Mayer and Crossen and Reeves each with 3 hours Luciano is perfect. Are you reading this Amnesia??

Shaun Reeves bored me to tears at Rumors last month...

yes that‘s exactly the case. I‘ve put it in the vagabundos thread. amnesia simply haven‘t updated their own calendar just yet. it‘s terrace only now for the last few weeks

my vote would be clear, transmoderna all the way

If it's really only Mayer and Luciano, then I would sway towards Transmoderna, but that's disappointing to hear.

Vagabundos has been a disaster, not even Amnesia is paying attention to it lol

If it's really only Mayer and Luciano, then I would sway towards Transmoderna, but that's disappointing to hear.

Vagabundos has been a disaster, not even Amnesia is paying attention to it lol

maybe there‘s a third artist added but def only one room.

it‘s what I said at the start of the season, fridays are super competitive this year and amnesia is too big for a party like vagabundos on THAT day of the week. one floor maybe, but I was sure two floors weren‘t gonna work

maybe there‘s a third artist added but def only one room.

it‘s what I said at the start of the season, fridays are super competitive this year and amnesia is too big for a party like vagabundos on THAT day of the week. one floor maybe, but I was sure two floors weren‘t gonna work

They should have started with just the terrace. No shame in just filling that room. With that focus the programming would have been much sharper and we’d be talking about the likes of Josh Wink nailing it in there rather than playing to an empty club room as he did earlier in the season. If it had have taken off they had the option to open the second room, but alas.

@Nobbie Q I really wouldn't bother going out of your way to see Crosson and Reeves. Absolutely car-crash yawn fests. Though admittedly Michael Mayer is always worth checking out

Dixon's for the music headz - probably wasted on NQ if we're really honest...

gutted i'll be missing it in Sept but the Friday was bad timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back