Diva DJ's...

elmooreo

Last edited:
Seems a bit OTT and part of the problem with email rather than phone.... His agent sounds like a dickhead, promoter should probably have discussed it a bit more if the hotel was a lot more expensive!

I once booked a DJ that demanded a 4* hotel.... no problem except the nearest 4* was a 45min car / taxi ride away and we weren't paying that... they settled for the recommended 3*....

I see usual gob shite Tim Sheridan complaining that Pikes wouldn't pay his transport for the Harvey gig this week and 'pulled out'

Seems a bit OTT and part of the problem with email rather than phone.... His agent sounds like a dickhead, promoter should probably have discussed it a bit more if the hotel was a lot more expensive!

I once booked a DJ that demanded a 4* hotel.... no problem except the nearest 4* was a 45min car / taxi ride away and we weren't paying that... they settled for the recommended 3*....

I see usual gob shite Tim Sheridan complaining that Pikes wouldn't pay his transport for the Harvey gig this week and 'pulled out'
Wouldn't pay him at all more like !!

We picked
My mate was 3 hours late picking up Dave Clark years ago from cork airport.. then had another 2.5hr drive to where he was playing.. he picked him up in a Citroen Saxo..:eek: he said this f***in hotel better be Good..:lol:
:D:D:D:D
My friend was tasked with picking Nick Sentience up from the airport for a gig at a big venue in the North East, I went along to the read the map...mistake number 1 :confused: we arrived at the airport and he arrived with his partner. The promotor also landed and wanted a lift, I said I'd make my own way- to be fair we all squeezed into the corsa:oops: the route we took to the venue may not have been the quickest....:confused:

My mate picked quite a few big hard house djs up in the corsa :)

My mate was 3 hours late picking up Dave Clark years ago from cork airport.. then had another 2.5hr drive to where he was playing.. he picked him up in a Citroen Saxo..:eek: he said this f***in hotel better be Good..:lol:

He is a cock. I once saw him in Brighton at the Honey Club years ago, and when he ended his set he did something with the Pioneer EFX unit that basically left a loop/noise stuck on it. He refused to tell them how to turn it off so they had to turn everything off for a few minutes and back on to sort it :spank:

Back