Discounted wristbands this year?

Scottish-Helen

Hiya,

Got most of my tickets already but just wondering which clubs if any have been giving out discounted wristbands on the beach this year (if any).

Cheers me dears :)

just hang around outside bora bora at might.most of them are begin given out.mainly space early doors though

I saw them for Space on Tues, Wed & Sunday.
Es Paradis every night.
Eden for every night apart from Tues & Sunday.
Privilege every night apart from Monday.

seen wristbands for pretty much every night i can think of. except the trance ones for some reason but it was probably just timing . also none for dc10 parties . thats just on pdb beach

Whats on offer for We Love? Is it best around PdB beach. We were thinking of the €20 early entry but if you can get a decent discount wristband, may try that.

Whats on offer for We Love? Is it best around PdB beach. We were thinking of the €20 early entry but if you can get a decent discount wristband, may try that.

Cant ask for more than that, sunset terrace is good early evening.

Does anyone know if they give them out for El Row @ Privilege on a Saturday? And if so where? 8)

I got offered wristbands down by Kanya for free entry back in June - Sorry, I didn't! Thinking of another (far less excellent) night

Last edited by a moderator:
Ushuaia wristband

Was at Ushuaia last week. Bought bands from some promo guys under the illusion we would pay 25 instead of 35 on door. The promo guy was apparently the friend of a friend..... Suffice to say we weren't allowed in with the band and still had to pay full whack. Gutted by the deceit of some people. Still managed to shack it off and have a pretty good night.

I laughed when i saw that comment the first time, some of the pr reps / people involved with promoting nights just lie through their teeth so you pay the full rate.

I don't think its a case of them lying. Depends who they work for, the club itself or the event promoters. More a case of conflicting interests. Think thats part of the reason Twice As Nice got pulled.

Club just wants as many bods through the door so they can take € over the bar. Promoters want to see a return on their production & PAs.

Tbh I think Es Paradis, and too a lesser extent Eden, would be better off fobbing the vast majority of their branded nights off and just keeping it in-house.

Charge something reasonable on the door, like free b4 10pm, €5 b4 midnight, €10 b4 1am etc. Would seem to make more sense than trying to charge €25-€35 then giving it away free anyway.

That's the trouble with this end of the market in Ibiza: there is no middle ground.

The West End does offer (some) credible clubbing alternatives (Hush, Play2), or you have to be pay a frankly ridiculous price for a dead night at Es Paradis. Very few, especially the informed lot, are gonna pay that kind of money when for a few euro more they can go to an excellent night elsewhere on the island.

Back