Discobus

Yes kinda. Head for the Egg on the roundabout and the bus station is behind the Piscis Park hotel. 2euro to amnesia, privilege.

Tip: get there early- there can be massive queues at night!

2 euros, bargain! I got sick of trying to get a taxi last year in San An there were just none, I'm guna try the bus this year and for 2euro it makes perfect sense, I persume pre- 1am is best? :)

yeah as the other peeps have said, its just down one of the side streets close to by the egg roundabout. it used to be down by the marina in san antonio but they built a brand new bus station ready for last year. walk down the side street on the left hand side of the egg and u shud see this kinda giant UFO thing looking all light up in the night sky, thatl be it, cant miss it really

and also as they have said its about 2euro and drops off at privilege, amnesia, ibiza town and el divino. i think so anyway.

on the down side, if u are planning on going to pacha then the bus doesnt drop off outside pacha, it drops u off at a bus stop in ibiza town, and pacha is about a 1o min stroll along down the marina. el divino is then about 5mins away from pacha.

buses run from around 10.30am i think? maybe later. clubs dont open until 12.

what ive always done is if im going to pacha or el divino then i get the bus around 11.30pm to ibiza town, walk down to the port and have some drinks at amnesia bar, rock bar, pacha bar, base bar, lola's.........ect. and take in the vibe in ibiza town, then around 2am take a treck down to pacha. ibiza town by day is lovely but at night there is just something magical about seeing the dalt villa castle all lite up and u get a little bit of goose bumps and a bit overwhelwed by the magic of the ibizan night.

may sound a bit daft but im sure there is loadsa people who have felt the same when they are on route to ibiza town at night and see it all lite up. :D

Thanks for that advice Mr Jenx, I'm excited about checking out ibiza town properly this year, Ive been twice before and some how managed to miss all those bars you've mentioned, I'd heard their names but never found them but I'll check them out this year and walk to Pacha/El Divino rather than spend money on a taxi, and I'll use the discobus too, all saves money thats been lost in the cr*ap exchange rate this year!

Remember to buy some chewing gum from "looky looky" for the long wait at the bus stop, on you're way home! (most of them are really nice guy's, honestly) 8)

Thanks for that advice Mr Jenx, I'm excited about checking out ibiza town properly this year, Ive been twice before and some how managed to miss all those bars you've mentioned, I'd heard their names but never found them but I'll check them out this year and walk to Pacha/El Divino rather than spend money on a taxi, and I'll use the discobus too, all saves money thats been lost in the cr*ap exchange rate this year!

most of the bars are all in a line next to each other. they are down the far end of the port. ul find them easier enough.

have a great time.

Remember to buy some chewing gum from "looky looky" for the long wait at the bus stop, on you're way home! (most of them are really nice guy's, honestly) 8)

You've been reading the other thread where I had my rant! haha :) I definately won't be using the bus for journeys home, I will always do taxis home, but it will be useful for the trip there to save some money.

You've been reading the other thread where I had my rant! haha :) I definately won't be using the bus for journeys home, I will always do taxis home, but it will be useful for the trip there to save some money.

That disco bus comes in handy in the mornings- and can save you 30 euro as well!

actually

i just remembered your response was this

i'm sorry everyone. i thought my 'made up' bus service was so outrageously daft that nobody would believe it. it doesn't actually exist, which is why i always make that journey in jaki's taxi.

That disco bus comes in handy in the mornings- and can save you 30 euro as well!

I'm not likely to finish my night in the morning I'm afraid to say, killer heels really do start "killing" by about 4am and so I'm usually getting a taxi home by about 5 :)

Back