Disco Wins Case Against Poster Fine

McRackin

Super Moderator
Disco Wins Case Against Poster Fine.

A well known disco in the heart of Sant Antoni has won a court case, which lasted 3 years, this week against the Town council for a fine of 47.330€ which was imposed because the disco put up poster in certain areas of the town. The Town Council claimed that the posters had been displayed in areas of the town, which was prohibited under a new dynamic publicity law they had introduced. However, this weeks court decision supposedly argues that the posters were displayed before the law came into affect because the final council meeting to approve the law had not been held art the time the disco was fined for the posters.

the ibiza sun

the club is es paradis!! :idea:

par8.jpg

es paradis.. never been there YET.. but lots of friends & ppl dont recomend me to go... why?! Enlighten me pls.. :confused:

the pics :eek: looks grrreat McRack!!.. am i missing out on a great party @ es paradis ?!

whats up for es paradis on '05 ??

Es Paradis is party central for the Club18-30 crowd- hence, their top name act for the last 2 seasons has been DJ Sammy. Whatever floats your boat I guess, but not for me. It's gorgeous inside and they have had good nights on occasions in the past (UFO, Clockwork Orange were OK nights).

Back