Disco ticket policy in the clubs?

FallenangelGparsons

No longer active
I would like to know what are the policy of the clubs about

Pacha's ticket buying in shop, still available before 1.30 am then at door you must buy anotherone full price @ 60€? if u get there after 1.30 am

Ushuaia opening ticket early bird at 40€:if you come later, do you give the 20€ lacking or have to buy a new one at 60€?

Ushuaia opening ticket at 60€ :available anytime, any advantage to buy it at ushuaia shop or whatever shop

Destino opening on may 27 :40€ once in are we allowed to be back?

IMS Dalt villa kind 6.00pm midnight 50€ ,do we fin them easyly on shop beside online selling or only at Daltvilla entrance door? same price?

i just notice that if you buy ticket at MAmbo's cafe u can ask for merchandising for free :cool: even if its not the party of the day eg Defected necklace, Defected mini lamp/stuff to open bottles

pacha: ANY pre sale ticket holder (no matter if online or physical ticket bought on the island) must enter before 2am (1am for david guetta). if you want to arrive later, simply buy the ticket directly on the door.

ushuaïa opening: I'm not sure but I'd say you simply pay the 20€ difference if you arrive after the deadline. the normal ticket is available as long as the night isn't sold out.

destino opening: no re-entry. if you leave, you're out.

IMS: online or at the door. a few bars also sell the tickets.

Thanks Stivi
For IMS Destino opening same day it will be hard to do both....
for Pacha ticket i thought it was 1.30am as i got flashback of myself drinking at 1.00am a lot(hard drink ,hierbas,water, aquarius) in the car :D parked avenida de augusto at the background "around Keepers level"...

I guess my ibiz 16 will be huge as i wont miss some parties as past years & will do nearly all the parties :cool: (never done ibz 3 times in a row, my last Ibiza clubbing year then chill out/peaceful holidays listening to the sound of the waves? :spank: ) & just saw the line ups for august from aug 5 to aug 18, even the party i'm not into are quiet interesting such as Solomun with black coffee, cocoon with Richie & dubfire then some paties im waiting for such as Glitterbox with David Morales Kenny Dope other one with Pippi Roger S(got a bad memory of himself & cafe ole 12 playin crap commercial music ,selling his soul to $ such as Bob Sinclar & so on :rolleyes:), music on the party i've never been & so on...2 ibiza sensations parties with my friend luis del villar, Carl cox party i always missed past years even on guestlist as mates were burnt on tuesday...

Last edited:
... ushuaïa opening: I'm not sure but I'd say you simply pay the 20€ difference if you arrive after the deadline. the normal ticket is available as long as the night isn't sold out ...
i bet those greedy hounddogs force you to pay a new ticket ...
last year these rotten bastids tried this when we were ca. 20mins too late (emerging ibiza festival) :spank:

Take me back to the old time of Amnesia parkin where u can get into ur car & drink anything u have in ur car :p (only a tattoo in order to get back in, that some people stick to another shoulder's mate in order to get in for free :lol:)

i bet those greedy hounddogs force you to pay a new ticket ...
last year these rotten bastids tried this when we were ca. 20mins too late (emerging ibiza festival) :spank:
i guess more they ll force u to buy one new...i guess will stick to the 60€ ticket avaialble anytime unless some mates want to go earlier..ill go around 5.00 6.00 pm
i remember op 14 the time was b4 5.00pm for early birds...

Back