dirty as my bitch

McRackin

Super Moderator
37141060_02a7ac2de7.jpg

:lol:

Best one I saw was on a white van- it said: "I wish my wife was as dirty as this van" and underneath someone else had written "She is with the rest of us!"

first time i ever saw the "my wifes dirtier..." kind of graffiti was on a workies van when i was driving home from work. i almost crashed my car i was laughing s hard. its priceless when you see this for the first time :D

Paddy Eeziglow said:
Best one I saw was on a white van- it said: "I wish my wife was as dirty as this van" and underneath someone else had written "She is with the rest of us!"

I so that one but in spanish in a car that was allways parcked in the parking where we use to park every day, I wanted to take a picture to it but then I allways thougth: tomorrow. Then it rained so I couldn't in the end.

One of the fellas at work pulled into the site in a dirty van yesterday with "Cleaned by the NHS" written in the dirt.

I'm going to Ibiza in 2 weeks I'm available for requests of this kind and pretty nifty with the old finger in the dirt.. will bring back pics

Back