Dilemma

Gray

Last year been to Ibiza and had a really great time, last three days almost non-stop clubbing and ending in Circoloco before going to the airport is really ending with a climax :eek:
So this year we arranged to go from 20 till 28 sep. partycalendar
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/party_calendar.php?ds=20&ms=9&de=28&me=9

This should be my agenda
20 sep: Space Matinee
21 sep: Space We love
22 sep: Dilemma! Closing tiesto in Privilege OR Cocoon with richie hawtin OR Circoloco :cry:
23 sep: as today there is only ONE thing to do :spank: it will be Pacha defected closing
24 sep: Pacha Subliminal with eric morillo and Steve Angelo.
25 sep: Amnesia Cream Closing
26 sep: El Divino Closing (never been there, any good?)
27 sep: Amnesia Closing.

Any suggestions about this? Specially on 22 sep.
thx

We are there similar time and also looking for something decent on the 23rd as it's my husband's birthday that day, I shall be keeping a very close ear to the ground cos Defected isn't particularly appealing :confused:

Would also think about doing Danny T Closing on the 25th instead of Cream but I guess it depends on what music you like.

Im there that week (and week before also). The monday depends on your musical prefence surely. Im not a Trance guy so Tiesto means nothing to me so I'd go CircoLoco and Cocoon afterwards definitely

if you haven't noticed tiesto's music is very much varied now a bit of techno house and obviously his trance is his thing i mean tiesto fills 25'000 capacity stadiums not all will be trance fans seen him live in amnesia in 2004 what an experience can't knock tiesto he blew van dyk out the water that night too

Ok, we'll probably go to circoloco first (if it's still open then) and around midnight we'll go to Tiesto.
(And after that maybe to the afterparty of cocoon :?: :D )

dilemma closed:lol:

Back