Destino Closing Party... Hot or Not?

garrett

I bought tickets for this, but I'm a super noob and it's not what I thought it was going to be. It looks like door open at 4p and the party closes at 1130p? What happens at 1130p, does the party move inside?

I'm making plans for some alternate things earlier that evening (picnic, sunset, etc). Maybe there's a chance we could make the last hour or two of this. Would it be worth it?

I read the 2014 closing party review, but just looking for some additional perspectives. Thanks!

Not sure if it will still be on as last couple of parties cancelled, watch this space I suppose?

Regarding the venue, we had a brilliant night there a couple of weeks ago and were really surprised at how much we enjoyed it. Great crowd and mixture of people.

The party did move inside to their club called Tox at the night we were at.

I thought destino was very underrated. I saw Solomun there and I was really impressed, obviously with Solomun, but also w the venue itself. I'll be going to the closing of its not cancelled

I'm planning on going to this, but yeah seeing the other parties cancelled has made me wonder... If its still on I think I will just get tickets on the door

Cool. I was going to throw out a post on the "meet me in ibiza" thread sometime next week. Maybe we can catch up when we're down there. For that party I bought one of their 5-drink discount things ahead of time, I'm not sure we'll be able to use them all. I drink vodka on the rocks and that will beat you up fast if you have too many, haha.

Sounds good, but i've just checked out their website and although the party is still on there, you cant buy tickets, maybe sold out?? I've emailled them!

I really hope Luciano's Oct 2 party there goes ahead as planned.
Great venue. Had an amazing time there last visit.

Sounds good, but i've just checked out their website and although the party is still on there, you cant buy tickets, maybe sold out?? I've emailled them!

I got a call from them this morning to stop selling tickets for this for the moment. the party isn't cancelled, but it seems there are issues to resolve.

luciano 2nd october is on (for now).

Thanks for the info, I hope they do resolve the issues as I've been looking forward to this one! Will keep my eye out for updates

Cheers

I got a call from them this morning to stop selling tickets for this for the moment. the party isn't cancelled, but it seems there are issues to resolve.

luciano 2nd october is still on (for now).

BOOOOO! Was hoping to book these tomorrow! Lets hope they resolve them soon.

Back