Deposit of refund of my tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolasmendes

Hi, i bought three tickets for privilege
Tickets num: 213555
Ticket reference: 2135550001
i want to cancel them, but i dont have the same bank account anymore. So could you guy deposit in another bank account from spain?

Hi, i bought three tickets for privilege
Tickets num: 213555
Ticket reference: 2135550001
i want to cancel them, but i dont have the same bank account anymore. So could you guy deposit in another bank account from spain?
Yeah the other account is from thr same bank (banco santander)
Here there is the new account:
Entidad :0049
Oficina: 2856
D.c: 74
Número cuenta: 2094164551
Should i cancel the ticket already or it doesnt need?

Yeah in fact it is my friends accoun t but there is no problem to deposit in there. Its the same bank(banco santander).
I dont know if you already tried to refund me, but this money will come back to you because as i said, i dont have the same account anymore and the bank cant receive this money.
If you guys deposit directly in this account i would appreciate very much:
Entidad: 0049
D.C: 74
Thx

uys now im pissed man
Im being nice trying to solve my problem in a nice way, but you guys are just making worst.
I sent a message and i wasnt answered...now i will nicely ask again.
Could you guys make another tickets for me in other card?that would be the easiest solution because i will have to buy the ticets agaun.
Or could you deposit in my friends bank account? Because i dont have the same account anymore.
If you guys deposit directly in this account i would appreciate very much:
Entidad: 0049
D.C: 74
Name: gustavo henrique oliveira
And dont tel me to go to the bank because ive gone and didnt work just with that refund paper. Tou need to deposit...period
Thx

email ibiza-spotlight dot com minus the spaces obviously and they will be able to assist I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back