Denim Shorts at Defected @Pacha

FrancoBaresi

Hi Guys,

I've not been to Pacha for 12 years, planning to go to Defected this Saturday, keep reading everywhere that it's 'dressier' than all of the other clubs, will i get knocked back with knee length denim's on? sorry to sound stupid but I wasn't gonna bother sticking any jeans in my bag for the weekend and don't want to miss out!

cheers in advance x

user_online.gif
progress.gif

It depends on what they're like really. If they're scruffy looking, then you might get turned away. But if they're quite smart then you should get in.

Personally, I didn't see anyone get turned away when I was there, and some were wearing shorts. So I don't think you'll have much of a problem. But I'd probably just stretch to the extra 0.3 kg's and take some jeans.

Do they have to be denim shorts? I've got tickets for Sander Kleinenberg tomorrow night - prepaid on Spotlight. I hate wearing jeans in clubs over there becuase it's so warm in the clubs. I have a couple of pairs of below the knee khaki combats - I presume I wont get turned away with those on and a shirt?

I thought the dress code for clubs like El Divino and Pacha were a lot more relaxed in comparison to what I'd heard and read before I first went to them.

Saw a boy in a Ramones t shirt and Camouflage shorts in front of me in the queue for Renaissance @ Pacha a few years ago walk in no problems...

I thought the dress code for clubs like El Divino ... a lot more relaxed ...

yes, dresscode for eldiv is extremely relaxed right now.
you even can show up dressed like a construction worker ;)

Back