Den Bossa bars?

Jamesy0825

Not stayed down bossa in years, just wondered apart from bora and jet what bars are decent with music for drinks before a club?

Cheers ;)

I'm a sucker for San An but not the West End. The Sunset Strip gets plenty of stick on here but i love it round there

why coco is shithole?
i took once the uk cider and i dont go anymore to any bars in ibz
people drink , i eat ice cream or drink coffees at night :cool: (last time a spotlight (girl, u r a sweetheart) wanted to thanks me from the ride from mambo to tantra, wot u want? just a coffee :p)

The bars on the road up to Sankeys are pretty decent.

Agree. I go to Deja Vu a lot right near Sankeys. It's never too crowded, is outside, has nice tunes playing, the people that work there are super nice, and the drinks are dirt cheap but good. They have a special where it's like 2 mojitos and a shot for like 8 euros or something.​

i always have a lunchtime beer at moma pizzeria in bossa. They do decent food and a good draft beer. I've always got on well with the staff as well so find that helps make a place enjoyable. some stunning girls work there. Not really a bar though more a cafe/restaurant

lot of people like their burgers,they are fine, i like it for the free wifi & WC :lol:
Moma :twisted: these ita workers, trying to laugh at captain pirate :rolleyes: thinkin im a japanese tourist/numb , i'm from the hood mutha...:cool: even got tattoos, muscles, can be a mob...remember nam 75 :cool:
Had coffees at moma , but a place blacklisted for ever :D

i always have a lunchtime beer at moma pizzeria in bossa. They do decent food and a good draft beer. I've always got on well with the staff as well so find that helps make a place enjoyable. some stunning girls work there. Not really a bar though more a cafe/restaurant
Moma for me too. Decent spot to have a bite to eat and a few beers while sorting the head out for the night ahead.

Back