Defected Opening - no tickets left?

CBS

Hi everyone.

Trying to get organised and just logged in to buy tickets for Defected, Sat 26th and it says no tickets left :(

Does this mean it is sold out completely? Or, will there be more tickets available when we get there?

Also re: Space tickets for Sun 27th, is it imperative that you enter before 10pm as we are going to Ushuaia? If we decide to buy the tickets when we arrive, what will the price be and can we enter after midnight?

Thanks

Ps - is it true that you have to take the credit card you bought the tickets with with you plus photo id?

It just means Spotlights allocation of tickets have gone. You'll be able to buy them on the island with ease.

You can go into Space after 10pm but I imagine it will be pretty busy and you may have to queue a while. Tickets will be around €70.

You should take your card and photo ID. I have been before with neither and just taken the ticket confirmation but I wouldn't risk it again incase it didn't work.

Ok thanks

I did look on Pacha - tickets.com website and they have tickets on there but I am having problems registering.

How much will it be to buy them on the island?

Thanks for Space info, think we will buy when we get there so we don't have to rush from Ushuaia. I

It just means Spotlights allocation of tickets have gone. You'll be able to buy them on the island with ease.

You can go into Space after 10pm but I imagine it will be pretty busy and you may have to queue a while. Tickets will be around €70.

You should take your card and photo ID. I have been before with neither and just taken the ticket confirmation but I wouldn't risk it again incase it didn't work.

Went we went last year to an event at space the group in front of us didn't have the supporting cards and the girl on the counter took a great deal of persuading to let them in. Amnesia were also asking for the supporting cards when we went to Cream opening party in 2010.

Back