Decisions - Thursdays in Ibiza

LisaW

Well only 8 more get ups until Ibiza & I can't seem to think about anything else! Looking at nights & can't decide between F***Me I'm Famous & Cream @ Amnesia, anyone have any thoughts? Thanks!! :p

Never been to either but if you're into the music then I'm sure you'll have a blast.

Am dropping into this thread because I think Guetta's night is packing in the numbers to annoying extremes and having been to Pacha on a busy night, it's really annoying being on a packed dance floor with loads of people standing around. The venue is stunning but if an Ibiza first timer on holiday and wanting a dance, Amnesia is your best bet.

Isn't FMIF basically 'Top of the Pops' these days? I mean Kylie, Really?!

Eugh, hideous.

I'd go for Cream every time.

and tinie tempah at shm what the f**k was that all about!? no other choice on thursday apart from cream!! legendary night with decent trance and housier stuff on the terrace although a couple of the trance boys doing terrace sets as well this year such as paul van dyk and eddie not everyones cup of tea but definatly the best thing in ibiza on a thursday in my opinion!!

The Swedes have never been cutting edge, but that's ridiculous. The sooner the pop charts forget about house music again, the better.

Amnesia, its a great club and if you like that kind of music you'll be in for a blast - its a very "up for it" crowd.

FMIF - rammed to the rafters - took me 20 mins to get from the DJ booth to the toilets!!! Total fromage - however a fantastic atmosphere

Cream at Amnesia - always a great night - but again rammed and the age group is slightly younger and more British than FMIF at Pacha....

Thanks peeps, reckon it's Amnesia then although how young is young Puppylover as I'm a few years out of my teens! :)
As for your reply Johnny Vodka that'll be a job for Wednesday night before heading to the airport! :lol:

if its the 29th july one your going to wicked line-up as well paul van dyk and eddie halliwell in main room and john dahlback, japanese popstars on the terrace!! would never go fmif over cream to be honest only party in ibiza on thursday nights to be at really!!

I went Cream at Amnesia the Thursday before last and even though i'm not a huge fan of the music it was a brilliant night with a great atmosphere. It was very busy though, it took a long time to move from the main room to the terrace and once we were got there there was barely any room to dance!

Never been to FMIF but i get the impression its even busier than SHM which doesn't even bare thinkin about! Contrary to most people on here i actually dont mind Guetta's music but i doubt i'll ever go because i at least like some room to breathe!

Yep, we're there 29th July, line up sounds amazing, I'm soooo excited!!! Next debate is Hed Kandi or Defected on the Saturday, thinking Defected :)

defected without a doubt no contest!! went to 2 of them last year and they was both quality and at a better venue than es paradis! know people that went to that last year and swedish house this year and they reckoned defected was better than shm even!!

It has to be Defected.

When I went, Hed Kandi was at El Divino still and I was dragged there by mate as we had a trade, I got to go to We love Space, and he got that.

Hed Kandi wasn't that bad, but I can only imagine Defected would be a lot better.

That's sorted then, Cream Thurs, Be @ Space Friday & Defected on Saturday, Amazin!!

8 more get ups!! :p

Back