Death in Ibiza

BelfastDj

Walking home last night at roughly 5 am there was a lot of police around the back of eden and the pre party bars on the road. Body laid on the ground and blood on the ground, with a bodybag and police were erecting a screen around the site. Apparantly a girl had got hit by a car and died instantly.... Thoughts go to her family and friends who were with her.

a 21 year old british girl died and the 24 year old driver of the car which hit her, who ran away from the scene, was later detained and gave a positive alcohol and drugs test.

a 21 year old british girl died and the 24 year old driver of the car which hit her, who ran away from the scene, was later detained and gave a positive alcohol and drugs test.

glad they managed to find the driver in time, what a nightmare for the family. Dangerous spot around there, esp trying to cross after a few drinks. I thought for one second when I read the first post there'd been another shooting...

I think the mostest hazardest zone is in front of Amnesia and Privilage. Amnesia now has the overpass, not sure if Privilage had one. I've seen drunken people go to the bus stop across the motorway, not taking the overpass.

Well, anyhow, it's sad.

I think the mostest hazardest zone is in front of Amnesia and Privilage. Amnesia now has the overpass, not sure if Privilage had one. I've seen drunken people go to the bus stop across the motorway, not taking the overpass.

Well, anyhow, it's sad.

walk way goes from one side of road to the other.Privilage people just have to walk down a bit.thats all.last time i looked i thought is was impossible to walk on road now.on the bit of road.

glad they managed to find the driver in time, what a nightmare for the family. Dangerous spot around there, esp trying to cross after a few drinks. I thought for one second when I read the first post there'd been another shooting...

why would you think there's been another shooting? there have been 3 shootings in the last 40 years in ibiza. significantly less than cardiff.

why would you think there's been another shooting? there have been 3 shootings in the last 40 years in ibiza. significantly less than cardiff.

yeah fair point, just saw the words blood, bodybag and eden and my mind went back...

it seems that the young british girl was crossing the road when she was hit, but not on a zebra crossing. ddi says the drug test carried out on the driver, from san antonio, revealed cocaine, amphetamines and marijuana, as well as being just over twice the limit on alcohol. it's the 6th road fatality this year on the island.

Back