Deadmau5 @SW4

Who knows, with the resurgence of crasher in the last 9 months under new leadership...
I'd love to go to Lotherton Hall for a crasher. Oakie's set from '99 is probably one of my favourite EVER sets.
I was at that gig! Best set I've ever heard. The reaction to lizard....!

This is why I was so blown away by Nature One. It was just insane. For three days. And cost me (For the full weekend; spending money, camping, food, entrance AND travel) less than a full Creamfields ticket would of done.
NatureOne is the nuts, and it's just up the road from me :) Not a fan of SW4 either, but Paul Kalkbrenner and Carl Cox both played decent sets there last year.

just up the road from me

Wow. :) Will definitely be returning to Germany this year for it.
Last year just blew me away. Will get to to a bit differently as I won't be running around DJing or doing any media work.

All I'm saying is best set ever, lizard and gold painted lady!

Great set to go to the gym too, as it's so fast paced.
Got my hands on a (somewhat battered) vinyl of one Tekknova - Last Trip To Paradise, which he played during that Lotherton Hall set. Never realised how slow it was when played at normal speed :lol:
His '99 Creamfields set was also top notch. Shame that Oakie doesn't exist now.

Hmmmmmmmmmm i live in manchester so SW4 is abit of a trek for me and you guys are not selling it o_Oo_Oo_O
Ive been to creamfields before and deffo not a good crowd.... alot of trouble makers and it always pisses down. I think i might save my ££ and have a weekend in ibiza

Hmmmmmmmmmm i live in manchester so SW4 is abit of a trek for me and you guys are not selling it o_Oo_Oo_O
Ive been to creamfields before and deffo not a good crowd.... alot of trouble makers and it always pisses down. I think i might save my ££ and have a weekend in ibiza

What sort of music do you like? If you're into something that's a bit more... experimental / minimal / techno, I've heard only good things about Lost Village on the bank hol weekend too.

If you haven't been put off SW4 already, then can I draw attention to the fact they've just announced an ANTS arena with SOLOMUN and ERIC PRYDZ headlining!!!

Elsewhere I've described this as bizarre. But what I really mean is "horrible".
Terrible programming. Just crowbarring acts and brands together willynilly. Says it all.

If you haven't been put off SW4 already, then can I draw attention to the fact they've just announced an ANTS arena with SOLOMUN and ERIC PRYDZ headlining!!!

Terrible programming. Just crowbarring acts and brands together willynilly. Says it all.

This

This is the problem with stuff now, even nights. Cramming in massive names with no real thinking about programming, set times etc. I'll leave this kind of thing to the sheep

It gets worse...

They just announced a The Following (The Disciples) x Nothing Else Matters (Danny Howard) stage with the headline act obviously being... Erick Morillo (!) o_O

Back