DC10, which night?

Never been to DC10 and was wondering which is the best night for proper house tunes you can actually dance too...cheers

It really depends on the night.

circo loco and paradise are both decent nights.

dc10 overall as a club. - personally i dont like it that much, I also prefer paradise night as well. I don't know why they changed the name to a tribe called "paradise" instead of just paradise as well.
I don't belong to any tribe. And I prefer that night actually. Michael mayer, jamie jones, richie hawtin, craig richards and others on the night I went there.

could you go any wrong??
that is pretty eclectic imo.
names and styles speak for themselves.
solid tunes.

It's Jamie Jones' night. Lots of Patrick Topping, Russ Yallop, Richy Ahmed, East Everything, Hot Since 82 'popular tech' shizzle. Plus the corker bookings like Kate Simko, Steve Lawler, Cassy, DJ Koze, Scuba, Gerd Janson etc.

Line-ups go a bit flat in September until closing party when you get Dixon & Ame. And Deetron (if you like that sort of thing). They've had Capriati, Disclosure (DJ set) and stuff in there too so can be a bit of a mixed bag some nights.

Last edited:
I've never made it to Circo Loco - hoping to this year. But I want to go to Paradise too (on the 10th) as I love Claude Vonstroke.

Back