DC10 Tickets

Doddy

anyone know where i can get these sharpish on a monday morning in the bay area???
dont get there until early hours monday when i come back in sept and want to get this sorted asap!! :confused:

Ive never bought a ticket in advance always been fine on the door. Not sure if they are any cheaper in advance tho it might have changed since i was there

yes but do u not stand in the queue for ever n a day???:confused:

if im not mistaken im sure there is a wee shop that maybe sells them on the same strip as summum?

can anyone confirm this?

thanx

the door is fine at dc10.

remember people go to the club from as early as 4:30pm through to 10pm, so the window for people arriving is much bigger than other clubs.

there is hardly ever a queue, no matter how busy the club is inside and you can always pay on the door.

the door is fine at dc10.

remember people go to the club from as early as 4:30pm through to 10pm, so the window for people arriving is much bigger than other clubs.

there is hardly ever a queue, no matter how busy the club is inside and you can always pay on the door.

fair enough u 2;)

missed dc10 2 weeks ago and im defo not missing it again and my missus has told me to get the finger out regrding getting tix

thanx again8)

ive always been there well early with tix.... but lets just say my head wasnt in the frame of mind to start checking the length of queues 8)

Paid on the door no probs before - they were a tenner more than pre sale.

If you are looking for tickets in San An they are few and far between - tried a few places with no luck but eventually got them at the little shop at the bottom of the west end across from Koppas.

theres a shop in the west end by hostel roca that sells dc10 tickets if your looking for them in san an

Back