DC10 parties?

Haffey

Can't find any info about whats going down at DC10 except on Mondays and Wednesdays.
What is going down there the rest of the weekdays?

nothing, that's why you can't find anything. the club's closed on the rest of the nights. exception is friday nights from end of july to end of august.

nothing, that's why you can't find anything. the club's closed on the rest of the nights. exception is friday nights from end of july to end of august.

What about Saturdays in the same months this year? I remember you saying in a different thread you thought the usual showcases would still happen this summer

What about Saturdays in the same months this year? I remember you saying in a different thread you thought the usual showcases would still happen this summer

true I had said that. but it's been very quiet on that front and I currently think they won't happen. not 100% sure, but I'd tend to say only friday nights this summer right now.

true I had said that. but it's been very quiet on that front and I currently think they won't happen. not 100% sure, but I'd tend to say only friday nights this summer right now.

Fair enough, shame!

Back