DC10 Opening Tix ? ? ? ?

Ian K

When I was ther last time I saw people with these going straight in on the left....but everyone I asked didnt know where to get them.

Anyone know....I will be at the opening doo June 2nd.

I always get my tickets at Tantra bar, it's close to Jet/near Space.

But the opening/closings tickets for DC10 often run out so buy them as soon as you get to the island! :)

Flying first thing tomorrow morning....where would people suggest buying DC10 tickets from?

same here leavin cardiff 7am so will def buy my dc10 tickets soon as i get there...

sounds like your going to be on the same flight as me then mate! it cant come quick enough! see you at cardiff airport!!

Fingers crossed there are tickets available for space and dc10 when we get there!

i fly out sunday morning, got one of my friends who is already there to get my dc10 ticket today, ill get my space one off here 2mora....

see you all there:):):):):)

I have a question about opening tickets for dc10 so thought would restart this thread.

I arrive on Sunday and I can't get my ticket until then because of bank card issues (basicly i cant see the numbers on that stupid pointless security card they give you in Spain). Do you think it will sell out?

Remembering in past years people offering to buy my ticket off of me at the entrance as it had sold out?

Thanks in advance

Back