DC10 opening 26th May...

prcole18

Trying to buy tickets on Resident Advisor for this but it is saying ticket sales have ended?? Does anyone know if this means it is sold out? ie: wont even be able to get tickets in Ibiza?

Thanks
Paul

Trying to buy tickets on Resident Advisor for this but it is saying ticket sales have ended?? Does anyone know if this means it is sold out? ie: wont even be able to get tickets in Ibiza?

Thanks
Paul

don't worry paul. pre-sale for DC10 is always very limited only, both online and on the island. you can either try and buy a ticket when you get on the island (a few bars will have tickets on sale but by far not all of them) or then directly at the door. just make sure you go early enough, say 4-5pm.

Early is the key!, certainly the last few years it has been absolutely RAMMED by midnight , with several hundred people waiting outside.

Learn some wrestling moves for when you get stuck in the queue... They'll come in handy!

9.25pm ... just saw a bloke in white t-shirt ... might have been stivi ?!
now traffic-jam @ dc10 entrance ;)

Wish I was there :cry: Now I know why I always go the Openings it's too painful sat here with a warm beer thinking 5 weeks to go!

10309375_10152422511328486_7332874821727097821_n.jpg

The garden 2hrs ago...

Wish I was there :cry: Now I know why I always go the Openings it's too painful sat here with a warm beer thinking 5 weeks to go!

Nah ... just think of all the hours spent crushed against a wall and queueing for an hour to take a p!ss which you've been spared. Not to mention the £300 flight tickets and premium hotel room prices (for a box you never get to sleep in). In 5 weeks the weather should be warmer, less chance of rain and there'll be more open by then. I think you get the better deal really !

Nah ... just think of all the hours spent crushed against a wall and queueing for an hour to take a p!ss which you've been spared. Not to mention the £300 flight tickets and premium hotel room prices (for a box you never get to sleep in). In 5 weeks the weather should be warmer, less chance of rain and there'll be more open by then. I think you get the better deal really !

haha ... forget this kimajy ;)

it's almost perfect right now right here.
i only got the ibiza flu because of the rsin in the early eveninghours of ush-opening.
sone places like cala comte etc are already now f***ing FULL - so it wil be a nightmare this yesr in july/august !

i only got the ibiza flu because of the rsin in the early eveninghours of ush-opening.
sone places like cala comte etc are already now f***ing FULL - so it wil be a nightmare this yesr in july/august !

I saw the flights this year were from March/April already packed from early last week until middle of next week. It was looking a very busy opening week and also it is schools 1/2 term in UK with Bank Holiday so loads of Brits off on holiday. I think end of June until middle of July will be a good time. Full enough but not stupidly busy like after that !

that was indeed me, come finally say hi next time!
i still was in the presaleticketwaitingline while you rushed in through the cashline ... didn't spot you inside anymore ...

We paid £260 for flight and accom for 4 nights in playa den bossa. Money well spent I say. Will definitely do the opening again next year. Ushuaia was amazing but space a bit of a let down. That said I had a great time...... I just want to be back there now!! X

Back