DC10/Las Salinas beach

Ollieb_1987

Me and my girlfriend are going to Ibiza the 4th Sept-16th, and after 3 years of going to Ibiza I'm ashamed to say I'm FINALLY gonna lose my DC10 V-Plates (this and Underground being the only clubs ive not been to).

I'm thinking of going to Circo Loco as apposed to Hot Creations' night, I think both would be equally good but Circo Loco is what made the club famous, and I like the idea of raving all day in the sun.

I was just wondering (if anyone knows), Is DC10 club walking distance from Las Salinas Beach? My plan is to go to las salinas beach eary in the day, have a few drinks in The Jockey Club, Sa Trinxa and Malibu before heading to DC10. So firstly is this possible? Secondly, what is a decent time to get into the club, ive been looking at set times on their facebook page and it looks like they get good artists starting as early as 5pm or even as soon as it starts.

And lastly, is it worth getting pissed up before getting in to try and cut costs? I heard drink prices are cheaper in their than the other clubs on the Island? How cheap is cheap bearing in mind the last time i went to Space i remember a spirit and mixer costing about £17

Me and my girlfriend are going to Ibiza the 4th Sept-16th, and after 3 years of going to Ibiza I'm ashamed to say I'm FINALLY gonna lose my DC10 V-Plates (this and Underground being the only clubs ive not been to).

I'm thinking of going to Circo Loco as apposed to Hot Creations' night, I think both would be equally good but Circo Loco is what made the club famous, and I like the idea of raving all day in the sun.

I was just wondering (if anyone knows), Is DC10 club walking distance from Las Salinas Beach? My plan is to go to las salinas beach eary in the day, have a few drinks in The Jockey Club, Sa Trinxa and Malibu before heading to DC10. So firstly is this possible? Secondly, what is a decent time to get into the club, ive been looking at set times on their facebook page and it looks like they get good artists starting as early as 5pm or even as soon as it starts.

And lastly, is it worth getting pissed up before getting in to try and cut costs? I heard drink prices are cheaper in their than the other clubs on the Island? How cheap is cheap bearing in mind the last time i went to Space i remember a spirit and mixer costing about £17

You will more than likely go past DC10 on your way to salinas. It a fair old walk from salinas although do-able. Short taxi ride is probably better. Id say it starts getting busy around 6ish, ill be there with my other half that monday and we'll be arriving around then. Drinks are slightly cheaper than the other big clubs but great measures. Me and the missus drank our own body weight in vodka last year..lol

Great, Thanks for your response lads, Moondust ill see you on the dancefloor - Can't wait to see the line-up!. Preying on Seth Troxler being there

Great, Thanks for your response lads, Moondust ill see you on the dancefloor - Can't wait to see the line-up!. Preying on Seth Troxler being there

Good man!!! Keep em peeled on here, line ups normally around just after the last one... 8)

btw getting a taxi from Salinas can be a total nightmare!
Don't like the sound of that, i'll be pretty pissed by the time i head to the club so the walk wont seem too bad and as Robder said It could be a bit of a laugh. I walked home from privelege to the West End before and the sun was bloody hot - dont know how I made it home alive to be fair. Im guessing the walk is significantly shorter than that!

... Is DC10 club walking distance from Las Salinas Beach?
My plan is to go to las salinas beach eary in the day, have a few drinks in The Jockey Club,
Sa Trinxa and Malibu before heading to DC10.
So ... is this possible? ...
possible yes - but nevertheless no good idea.

after having "a few drinks" going on that road to dc10 in the ****ing heat sucks.
on this road are accidents all the time - probably because tourists - while driving -
are pointing here and there how lovely salinas etc is and forget about the road
and pedestrians ... and SMACK - you go home in a bodypack :twisted:

there are cars leaving the big salinas-parkings all the time - so ... if you don´t look like
frankenstein or charly manson it´s the easiest thing to get a free ride to dc10
or whereever :idea:

Im guessing the walk is significantly shorter than that!

Considerably so !! But Icey has a good point - why not just thumb a lift in one of the cars leaving the car park - they're very likely to be going past DC-10. That's what loads of Continentals do and if someone asked me I'd just tell them to jump in :!:

... the cars leaving the car park -
they're very likely to be going past DC-10 ...

last time there i counted :arrow:
from 1.000.000 cars leaving the salinas-carparks
999.995 took the road to dc10,
the other 5 the new underwater-highway to formentera :twisted:

Another DC10 virgin here...

I have never been to the club since I am mostly into trance music, but I am thinking about visiting this year. Is the location really special compared to the other clubs, is it really open air, or is there a tent or something? Is there enough space to move around, or is it packed like a sardine can (or Amnesia on a busy night)?

Will I still have fun if I do not use drugs and drink responsibly (have to ask this having read some of the reviews! :eek:)

Are drink prices similar to other big clubs, and how much is the entry to Circo Loco? It seems Spotlight doesn't sell DC10 tickets :(

I've not been on a Monday for 5 years & don't think I'd go again after reading reviews of what the place has become on a Monday.

If you're a trance fan I'd do the Driftwood Boat party during the day followed up by ASOT at night, that way you'll know you're in for a good day / night.

Another DC10 virgin here...

I have never been to the club since I am mostly into trance music, but I am thinking about visiting this year. Is the location really special compared to the other clubs, is it really open air, or is there a tent or something? Is there enough space to move around, or is it packed like a sardine can (or Amnesia on a busy night)?

Will I still have fun if I do not use drugs and drink responsibly (have to ask this having read some of the reviews! :eek:)

Are drink prices similar to other big clubs, and how much is the entry to Circo Loco? It seems Spotlight doesn't sell DC10 tickets :(

It is not open air, hasn't been for a few years. I don't think it is that special personally, full of nobs when I went and put me off going again as did the boring music. It wasn't packed by Amnesia standards but it didn't stop people shoving you out of the way so they could get past :evil: Think it is about 30e entry, my advice is if you like trance stick to trance you wont enjoy DC-10.

Thanks for the replies! Since you can no longer see the planes, I think I'll pass.

Driftwood Boat Party seems a good choice :)

getting taxi out of ses salinas can be very difficult but getting an illegal taxi is VERY easy lol

Back