dc10 closing 7th oct

Uncle_Sevo

Haven't. Been away this year for the first time for donkeys becausewe have moved into our new house but thinking a cheeky 2 or 3 night trip for dc10 closing party. Has anyone been around this time? Who flys around thay time ? Been 8 times but never this late in the season

depends where you're flying from... my ryanair dublin return flights are now only £93!! luckily i didn't get them a month ago when they were £173...

i love closings... its my fave time of year. standing in space knowing the doors will not be fully flung open again until next year... its ironic, because as soon as they close. i cant wait for the openings.
i love the island also at this time, super tired after a long summer, similar to here, and they all just have one last shebang.... 67 days until the dc10 closing... cant wait.

With these closings, it is a good idea to get tickets before hand or safe bet to get when on the island?

Been to Ibiza numerous times earlier in the party season and never had a problem getting whilst there, but just curios if the likes of Space, DC10 and Sankeys closings will sell out considering its the last three big clubs to close.

With these closings, it is a good idea to get tickets before hand or safe bet to get when on the island?

Been to Ibiza numerous times earlier in the party season and never had a problem getting whilst there, but just curios if the likes of Space, DC10 and Sankeys closings will sell out considering its the last three big clubs to close.
I always buy them in advance, better for budget planning (got the idea you can spend more money if you buy tickets in advance).
I will also go for closings & will buy them before I go, however when I went for openings this year no real problem to get tickets when you got there.

It seems that Space/DC10 (and probably a lot of others) just keeps selling tickets without knowing how much people that will be there, noticed when it's past 12 when you began to feel like sardines... :rolleyes:

It'll be easy to get tickets when you get there as, like Cherryman says, the amount being sold will go up and up and up... Basically until someone collapses a dies! Then, if we're lucky, they might think about not selling so much...

Booked my flights and paid a small fortune for them aswell. You only live once hey!! Roll on 7th October

Looking at Space closing, closer to the time will there be tickets similar to the opening with 'free' drinks attached?

Looked at both spotlight and Space's websites there are tickets at 60e now-will different ones become available :eek:

Looking at Space closing, closer to the time will there be tickets similar to the opening with 'free' drinks attached?

Looked at both spotlight and Space's websites there are tickets at 60e now-will different ones become available :eek:

as for the opening, space only informed us quite late that they included a free drink. no info yet on whether tickets for the closing will include a drink or not.

what's pretty certain though is that the ticket price will go up a bit once the line up is out.
this year's space closing will be a good one as far as I can tell.

hmm... i'm almost certain none of us got a free drink in May for the opening.... :confused:

As long as Cox is back then i'm happy!! :D

Back