DC-10 Closing Time

timsmith_83

New member alert!

I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything. I'm off to Ibiza for the first time on Monday, we get in at 6pm. Got a few friends already over there and they're going to DC-10 on Monday. What time does it usually go in till on a Monday cos I know it starts early? Would it still be worthwhile going if we don't get there until 7:30/8pm?

Nice one

Tim

New member alert!

I tried searching for this but couldn't find anything. I'm off to Ibiza for the first time on Monday, we get in at 6pm. Got a few friends already over there and they're going to DC-10 on Monday. What time does it usually go in till on a Monday cos I know it starts early? Would it still be worthwhile going if we don't get there until 7:30/8pm?

Nice one

Tim

Just found a DC-10 thread a couple of pages down. 2:30am finish sounds good to me.

Not too sure what time the whole club closes these days but for sure still worth going at 7.30pm.
Actually these days the terrace is open much later than it used to be (it used to close at midnight and inside part at 6am). I think maybe 2am terrace now...
Good time to go to Cocoon about then.
Keep a look out for the Cocoon After party on Tuesday afternoon as that is usually better than Cocoon......these days it tends to be at either La Plage or in Es Canar at Punta Arabi.

Not too sure what time the whole club closes these days but for sure still worth going at 7.30pm.
Actually these days the terrace is open much later than it used to be (it used to close at midnight and inside part at 6am). I think maybe 2am terrace now...
Good time to go to Cocoon about then.
Keep a look out for the Cocoon After party on Tuesday afternoon as that is usually better than Cocoon......these days it tends to be at either La Plage or in Es Canar at Punta Arabi.

Where is Cocoon then? I'm new to all of this as you can tell :lol:

Nice one.

Back