Daytime events 2022

Can anybody help out with the following questions

How much are sunbeds w/ parasol at Sa Trinxa? Is there a schedule for which DJs play & when?

thanks

Ibiza Global Festival at S'Arenal beach (San Antonio), 30 + 31 of July...

Can anybody help out with the following questions

How much are sunbeds w/ parasol at Sa Trinxa? Is there a schedule for which DJs play & when?

thanks
No charge. At least not when I was last there anyway. Just have to get there early enough to bag one! We got there at about half nine and got the last two last time, to give you an idea.

No idea on DJ schedule - others may know. Perhaps their socials? Think Jon used to do Mondays but not sure if that’s still the case or even if he’s in Ibiza at all nowadays.

No charge. At least not when I was last there anyway. Just have to get there early enough to bag one! We got there at about half nine and got the last two last time, to give you an idea.

No idea on DJ schedule - others may know. Perhaps their socials? Think Jon used to do Mondays but not sure if that’s still the case or even if he’s in Ibiza at all nowadays.
That's really helpful, thanks.

Frank O Feel My Body Moiraghi on Friday and Sunday 14:00 - 21:00

Not sure about other days

I seem to remember paying €10 for a sun bed a few years back.
Interesting so many beds gone before 9:30!

anyone got a link for the full Andy Wilson/Roisin Murphy Sonica set on July 13? A few copyright gaps on here alas.

anyone got a link for the full Andy Wilson/Roisin Murphy Sonica set on July 13? A few copyright gaps on here alas.

This any good? https://www.mixcloud.com/ibizasonica/roisin-murphy-balearia-13-07-22/

I've not listened

Back