Daytime events 2022

Hi all.

Do the likes of Cafe Mambo & Cafe del Mar have DJs playing during the day?
Is pre-booking necessary or can you just rock up and enjoy a few drinks and the music?

Hi all.

Do the likes of Cafe Mambo & Cafe del Mar have DJs playing during the day?
Is pre-booking necessary or can you just rock up and enjoy a few drinks and the music?

they only get going musically from late afternoon/early evening onwards, and until sunset it's chill out tunes. after sunset is when it turns housey.

nowadays if you wanna be sure to have a table at one of those I think it's better to pre-book. it also depends heavily on when you're travelling to the island though.

they only get going musically from late afternoon/early evening onwards, and until sunset it's chill out tunes. after sunset is when it turns housey.

nowadays if you wanna be sure to have a table at one of those I think it's better to pre-book. it also depends heavily on when you're travelling to the island though.

Do you think they are worth it anymore ? Reviews suggest they are over crowded and over priced with better options available now

Do you think they are worth it anymore ? Reviews suggest they are over crowded and over priced with better options available now

My view is its good to go there once, but I prefer Golden Buddah (building work in the hotel above there at the moment though) sitting on the rocks outside Mambo is always a cheap option too

Anyone know what Lotusland is like on Monday afternoons? I’ve seen a few reviews that say it’s empty and got the atmosphere of a housebrick yet I have a ticket. Is it worth rocking up? Thank you!

Considering going to El Silencio in the daytime and maybe for sunset next week. It seems relatively new, chic and artsy. Has anyone here been or knows what it is like?

Back