Daytime events

McRackin

Super Moderator
It’s Santos anniversary!

10 years ago the aventure began, sharing Disco music, Deep Down and Balearic House. That’s why want to thank you after all these years with the Santos opening party, the 23th of April at 14:00pm.

We will have an incredible DJ’s lineup such as Chus (Redolent Music), Alex Kentucky, Rayco Santos, Victor Agüero, Tallyn P y S/A/M. Calle Boogaloo will delight us with a show full of surprises, mixing disco an funk sounds.

As collaborators of the party, we’ll have the support of brands like Tanquery nº Ten and Estrella Damn.

We are waiting for you!

img_1_1649865334493.jpg

FallenangelGparsons

Tulum vibes april 28th AT Beach House ,i may have a visit then Octan ibz with Apollonia ,Hope WE Can show up and having drinks and not force to Book table, audience may be posh Screenshot_20220418-212909.jpg

FallenangelGparsons

Hello ravers

Anyone that have been to boho at beachouse/alma ibz?

i would like to know if we can show up and only have drinks?
Bottle service mandatory? how much by people? i guess we may afford if it's 50€+ than 100€+ (I'm not a big drinker, i never drink booze at clubs only water)
Octan ibz was planned but i like more Nomad House than music played by Dan ghenacia (saw a lot of feed from him as having one hardcore parisian fan always at their booth in all europe)

Thanks and See u on a dancefloor

McRackin

Super Moderator
It’s Santos anniversary!

10 years ago the aventure began, sharing Disco music, Deep Down and Balearic House. That’s why want to thank you after all these years with the Santos opening party, the 23th of April at 14:00pm.

We will have an incredible DJ’s lineup such as Chus (Redolent Music), Alex Kentucky, Rayco Santos, Victor Agüero, Tallyn P y S/A/M. Calle Boogaloo will delight us with a show full of surprises, mixing disco an funk sounds.

As collaborators of the party, we’ll have the support of brands like Tanquery nº Ten and Estrella Damn.

We are waiting for you!

View attachment 13446

Tewks1978

What’s peoples recommendations for a beach club? It’s just me and my husband, prefer something with a more relaxed feel, but still with some decent house music that we can spend most of the day there. Have done Tanit and Blue Marlin (great for people watching, but don’t think we’d go back). Cheers all 😁