Davids Pizzario

Cant seem to locate it and fancy a pizza tonight, any ideas ?

It's on Calle de Madrid in San Antonio.

Personally, I'd avoid like the plague. Had to eat there a couple of time with skint worker mates who wanted the 10 euro 3 course and beer deal, but the food is rank. Tastes of salt, salt and more salt.

Hey,Got to defend for David's at this moment in time, think our man Buckley is a little harsh. David's is popular with the workers - because it does offer a really cheap meal deal, until 9pm. But i eat there about once a week and i think the food is good. The pizzas are massive but some of the other stuff on the menu is delicious (deep fried goats cheese with salad being a favourite of mine).I say check it out and see for yourself - just don't ask for extra salt ;>Buckley - Cat & Parrot for us when you get back over right ?

Hey,Got to defend for David's at this moment in time, think our man Buckley is a little harsh. David's is popular with the workers - because it does offer a really cheap meal deal, until 9pm. But i eat there about once a week and i think the food is good. The pizzas are massive but some of the other stuff on the menu is delicious (deep fried goats cheese with salad being a favourite of mine).I say check it out and see for yourself - just don't ask for extra salt ;>Buckley - Cat & Parrot for us when you get back over right ?

Sorry Dan, but we are destined to disagree for good on this one. I've eaten at David's (under protest) probably 5 times over the last three years and every time it has been woeful. It's a genuine opinion, I have no other axe to grind. It wasn't cheap to me, because I couldn't eat it and had to eat elsewhere afterwards.

Workers will tins cans if you're giving them away:lol:

I'm over 10-18th August, how about some tapas at Cafe Babel? (Although I might have a C & P breakfast just once:lol:)

davids

i go to davids quite regularly, and i think it is really nice , but i dont have the 3 course.. i normally have french onion soup and fresh salmon in basil it is abot 20 euros with a drink..also i like the grilled duck in honey sauce..salads are nice too..i dont eat salt , so would definately not like anything salty.. i have tried the meat lovers pizza and that was nice too.. it is about 500 yards from mambo..opposite the curry club xx

The first time I went to Davids a few years back I really liked the food and the atmosphere of the place!!
This year I really wasn't impressed at all - the place just seemed to have changed!

Love their pizza's - always have a calzone!
But I hate the flies which is why we didn't bother going last year.

I have no Idea where all this criticism is coming from. :confused:

Davids is the best Pizza I've ever had!

Anyway, to get there, Aproach the Sunset strip from where all the bars are. It's opposite the Curry club.

Must say i love the food in David's. Went with my girlfriend last year for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it and it is very reasonably priced when you compare it to some of the so called restaraunts in San An.

I have no Idea where all this criticism is coming from. :confused:

Davids is the best Pizza I've ever had!

Just from me by the looks of things and we all know what opinions are akin to.

The popular vote goes against me so try for yourself8)

NEWSFLASH: Kofi avert's Pizza War against fundamentalist Branch Davidians. Rumours abound that copius amounts of olives add to the saltiness of the pizza are unconfirmed.

It's on Calle de Madrid in San Antonio.

Personally, I'd avoid like the plague. Had to eat there a couple of time with skint worker mates who wanted the 10 euro 3 course and beer deal, but the food is rank. Tastes of salt, salt and more salt.

It's an old trick; food too salty to get you thirsty. Restaurants are making their money on wine/drinks

It's an old trick; food too salty to get you thirsty. Restaurants are making their money on wine/drinks

One of the only things | like about going to Cyprus.... Vast bowls of salted popcorn on every table and replenished at every opportunity,... mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

I stayed over the road from there in 2001, we ate there a few times for 2 reasons:

1/ cheap and close
2/ the waitress was a sort!! 8)

yes Buckers, Im a classy bloke :lol:

the curry house opposite is much nicer!!

as salty as an old sea dog last June - i suspect it's so you drink gallons and gallons in there 8)

I kept looking longingly at the Curry Club - wasnt helpful at all!

Back