David guetta

jokeybhoy

Has anyone any idea when the tickets will be onsale.going to Ibiza from July 5th to 14 Th and was wanting to buy as many tickets before I go so I can budget better for drink and food

because there is only very limited availability of guetta tickets, we normally don't release them until much nearer the time - we often give a pre-release to our forum members as a bonus before putting them on sale in the main site. we'll announce as soon as we can here on the forums and on the main site, but i cna't say when yet i'm afraid.

you'll be able to buy them from the guetta tickets page in the main site :)

cheers for the info mate.was thinking of just waiting to see who is playing cream 1st.hopefully eddie halliwell is playing or someone i like as i dont fancy spending my night crushed like a sardine

james;1354015we often give a pre-release to our forum members as a bonus before putting them on sale in the main site. :)[/QUOTE said:
Very few Guetta fans on these forums :)

I know mate but no wonder with some of the cheese.but I downloaded his radio set from christmas and I have to say most of it is amazing.some of cheesie songs mixed well

We bought Cream and Guetta tickets last year and heard so many horror stories while we were out there that we cancelled the Guetta tickets and went to Cream again instead. The general concensus was that it was full of pissed up muppets who were looking for fights because it was gettimg busy and the night was one little panic situation away from dozens of people being killed. Avoid.

Decided to go to cream that night mate too many horror stories.I have been to tiesto at cream when it was really packed but nowhere near the horror stories on here about Pacha

!

i paid €75 to go to David Guetta last year and dont get me wrong i have been to crowded places and i stood my ground n raved the night away in less than desirable places but they definitely over sell FMIF tickets by far
my friend who is 5ft got pushed to ground and was near trampled on only that we spotted it happen - we left after 40 minutes and never seen any of David Guetta!

DONT DO IT

i paid €75 to go to David Guetta last year and dont get me wrong i have been to crowded places and i stood my ground n raved the night away in less than desirable places but they definitely over sell FMIF tickets by far
my friend who is 5ft got pushed to ground and was near trampled on only that we spotted it happen - we left after 40 minutes and never seen any of David Guetta!

DONT DO IT

Same happened to us, spent about 30 minutes queing outside, and the same amount of time inside before calling it quits and heading home! Waste of time!!

Back