Danny T's ear infection and Space

WeLuvIbiza

Wifey was like a young kid on Christmas eve all day yesterday thinking she was going to see her fave man, Mr Tenaglia. We were totally unaware he was ill! She was more than a touch anxious when his name was not on the rota inside Space last night and was most definitely deflated when someone said he had an ear infection.

Our first visit to Space in August for a few years, good grief it was a young crowd! Have given serious thought today to hanging up the dancing shoes at places like Space for good. I have always been in the camp, age is just a number, mine was a mo fo huge number last night!

Where is the Darby and Jone club in Ibiza?

Probably I am living on past memories and trying to re-create those Space moments of old and need to get real, I'm nearly 50 and it just aint happening!

Blue Marlin, whilst I have never been looks like my idea of hel!

... Blue Marlin, whilst I have never been looks like my idea of hel!
you´re wrong - it doesn´t LOOK like hell ...
it actually IS hell ;)
reminds me of mcdonalds (or ushuaia) .. first you might think ... hmmm, i like it - but a few hours later you feel like shit and just want to vomit !

Probably I am living on past memories and trying to re-create those Space moments of old and need to get real, I'm nearly 50 and it just aint happening!

Blue Marlin, whilst I have never been looks like my idea of hel!

Both Opening and Closing parties have all age ranges and i mean ALL ranges!!!! Go with the flow!!!

:)

Wax Da Jam @ Las Dalias then ? .... Blue Marlin is OK for a while but the Eurotrash and fashion parade gets to you after a while and I'm usually away somewhere else within 2-3 hours after I get sick of the company.

Try Tox @ Destino instead. You won't find many younguns there. But it's Pacha prices at the bar. Basically, anywhere small with nigh-on club prices for drinks and which needs transport to get to isn't going to be full of under-20s.

Back