danny = spinski123 , fallenanglebparson, davidsunshine, guido from switzerland

C

chepeibz

Geto on whatsapp I have a new phone number here in ibiza and i need to get in contact with you all.

please.

and no i am not a child forget about the stupid nickname...

i have pm all of you giving you my phone number... I am going to destino i dunno how i am going to get there but there is a free party...guy gerber is playing.

i have a picture right in my profile and if you guys want to meet me there... those of you here in ibiza well then come along!

ola Chepito, how ibz is ?8) you have to get fb for party at destino..free bus in front of tantra..it's explained in your invitation page that you have to print after subscription to the events with name last name email ..will give the info through pm...maybe you have just to find anyone that got his invitation print & make a copy of it & it should work too (rather sur 99.9%)

i send you the invitation (available for 2 people...starter for inviting a new friend8) ....) through pm..i forget that i've done it last week in order to see how it works (for safety i advice you to subscribe ..i guess this is the same picture that we may copy as they don't ask for id 8))...bus in pbd in front of tantra from 7 pm to 01h00 am every 45 mn...there is some in san antoni(monument colon every hour) & Ibiza too (Ibiza parking pacha every 30mn) ..Have fun in destino & tell me how it was;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ibiza is ok... I know there is a free party.. There was one free yesterday too... At boom before twelve ... Anyways... I am glad I am at dalt villa it is nice here .

Can the people that I have asked for be the only ones that post here

What I have noticed thus far in dalt vila, last year way more european than this year

I have seen more black and mulatto british... Especially in pdb compared to my trip last year this year..however the remaining strong contingency is germans, italians, spaniards, and lots of other europeans... Some french too.
Lots of free parties! On the 29th morillo , etc , and tonight at destino
Richie hawtin keeps having free partieds all over and I keep missing them I might go to pacha or boom tonight ...

I can't wait to hear proper techno

Our "non official" reporter s in the HOUSE ..Good news for Bomba & Richie Hawtin free parties , will may give a try in a few days. Cool to have some feebback from Ibiza "on stage" .Dying to be there Me & my babe (my drum is dying to meet new people :lol:)

I am at the party right now nicolas jaar needs to have his ego checked and also the peeps at the door ... Ibz typical door snobery ...everyone gets their camera in except I ...

Other things too.. Destino is much nicer than ushuaia ...crowd very much equaling that sentiment

The dj is throwing down a deep tech house set right now
I am not being an introvert I actually talked to some girls but the music is really good!

And this is just the warm up.

Destino is like a finca...kind of like the ranch that a drug lord would have... Whomever you equal that to be minus the "attitude" by the people.

Wouah some live feedback..sorry for your camera you must have a BIG one :eek: (we won't get pic for this party:confused:)...Do the link i gave to you work without subscribing, filling form?do you print it or just take a picture of the invitation guestklist paper?Have you invite some people? dresscode? i guess no flip flop, kneelong trousers, no tshirt ect.....C'mon dude..Have fun! Time to get new friends ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am being humble- my camera is average but good if applied well...

Very weird situation at the door but whatever.
The set of m. Jaar was ok.

People were taken to the 'spital- brits of course

Sorry but the brits are a bit too into it...chill its a free party

Many more asian people
In and around dalt villa
Destino is amazing!

Really good

I just left and now I am at pacha...vip max. Nice decoration deep house.

In all honesty the n. Jaar set was ok... He started playing one off songs..then moved into piano/ synth driven french house wich was the height point , then quickly switched to acidic and less melodic themes. My fav was the french house , sultry, very deep, soulful and with great groove.

2 or 3 people overdosed and the party was moved downstairs where guy gerber is now playing but I am here at pacha... This night feels like fabric tech house with a dash of off beats and and wobbly basslines that maintain a certain sex appeal.
Nice pace. I am looking forward to four tet

Update - four tete started off a bit slow and ploddy with some ups and downs...now he is throwing down some sick sick tech-driven-deep rythmic and more energetic music. He is eclictic but very much a hit and miss at certain points. His second hour is now noticable..using the full full force of the system!

Energy right now on the dancefloor with bleepy sounds splattered here and there...

Very cosmetic take on tech-house with lots of energy. And just when you thought the bassline is around the corner he throws a vocal soulful tune with a deep bassline to complete the driving energetic stand.

Very interesting take on tech-house

Back