Danny Clockwork - The Bugle Years

Is there more to him other than he ran a night in Ibiza called clockwork Orange @ Es Paradis? Don't mean to sound rude or anything just being lazy and can't be bothered to find out, sorry.

I was going to compose a reply but I too cannot be bothered.

He's a canny lad - I have some good FB banter with him. IUn fact all of the crew from those CO days (well the ones who I know) are all a really good bunch - but dont know them all. I will be attending the reunion party next year - should be a bit of a laugh...8)

He's a canny lad - I have some good FB banter with him. IUn fact all of the crew from those CO days (well the ones who I know) are all a really good bunch - but dont know them all. I will be attending the reunion party next year - should be a bit of a laugh...8)

Those parties were when there was a lot more element of "fun" involved in clubbing. Yeah, some of it was a bit tacky, but fun.

Can remember watching him and the Clockwork Orange nights on Ibiza Uncovered when I was about 12/13. Shame I never got to experience this night as I heard it was one of the best Ibiza has seen!

he was the first person to give me a job in ibiza in 2000 and treated me well, always had a good laugh with him. proper ibiza and clubland character in the superclub heydey around the late 90s, etc

respect to him for choosing life, he'd have probably have killed himself by now if he'd carried on at the pace he was going.

I remember him back in 96/97 at cafe del mar and mambo his voice was the only thing you could hear..:lol:

I remember in '97 (I think!) my mates had gone off to Clockwork Orange and my room mate had taken my ticket with him. I went over and asked how much to get in (even though it was in pesatas it was still something like £40 which was a huge amount back then- pre-sale tickets for Manumission were £30 at the time!). Danny took me to one side away from the owner and stuffed a handfull of gold Es Paradis cards into my hand, said they would get us into the club and a free drink every night for the rest of my holiday and to pass them out to my mates. The rest of the week we started our nights out in there. Top bloke!!!

dammit i fly to china at 10.30 pm on the 10th March...... :spank: would have been well up for that lol

I was 2 mins off from booking the bloody train tickets, guest lists sorted, flat sorted then rang Phil and he luckily reminded me that we are at a sodding wedding on the same date up here - gutted isnt the word :-( :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back